• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Noticed a change here the other day with the wattle trees starting to come out...

since then we've still had the chilly nights but lovely warm days around the 21c mark..

upload_2018-7-28_15-46-47.png

the wildlife is also happier with this visitor to our backyard today checking out my phone.. :blossom:

Roo Visit Closeup 28072018.png

Charles West

Adventurous
Temp cooler but muggy but that is Central Arkansas. Thunder rumbling but no wind yet... will it rain down the street or over my house? Who knows? We were having scattered showers every evening ... about like turning on the spigot then turning it off, but this one sounds like it may be here for a bit... just a slow starter. I hope the weather is great for all.

Charles

Terre

Renowned
A friend who's about a 100 miles or so from London says he's finally getting a heavy rain.
Here it's sunny and 82. High is supposed to be 95.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Not much sun here lately, but still very humid. I left my bedroom window open to keep cool, but the drawback is having to hear the drunks singing as they stagger home from the pub.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My A/C is leaking. Maintenance has been out the last two days and it's still leaking. So ... seems to me they need to replace it rather than just sucking the water out of it and the carpet.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, we're in the middle of a thunderstorm, so if I disappear off the forum, it means it's gotten worse, and I've logged off to play it safe.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thunderstorm and torrential rains hit just before I got on the Expressway. Needless to say, I was a half hour late to my doctor's appointment since speed was under 20mph on the Expressway.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So you had the same weather we had. Now the sun is out again, so really stupid weather, and they're predicting more of the same for most of August. ~cringe~

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Cloudy and humid this morning. I think the sun will be out later, like it happened yesterday. I'm going for a charity walk in the park across the road later, than a swim after that to cool down. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Based in the South West of the UK we are still in the heat wave. We did have a couple of days of rain last week but since then the temperatures have continued to climb, south east is a few degrees hotter and expectedthey may well hit or exceed 30 degrees.

Sadly with my age and diabetes I am one of the ones that would be classed as being 'at risk' in such weather so the only time I get out into the sun is the early morning dog walk. After that it is a case of staying hydrated and making regular visits to the only room in the house that has air con.

Of course we are still very lucky and I am watching with horror all of those around the world that are involved in, or close, to the many forest fires.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Rain, rain, rain and more rain for 5 days straight. Lots of flooding and tree damage, EF1 tornado touched down this week just outside of the UGA campus.

Poor little soaked hummingbirds finishing off a full feeder of food every day.

Hummingbirds.jpg

Yeah, it's hard to see but there are 5 hummers in this image. Most days there's 7-10 at each of the 2 feeders I have out.

I have one feeder on the edge of the carport under cover and one little girl has decided to perch on the S Hook hanger protecting her feeder all day. Smart little girl, found a dry spot with a constant source of food.