• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
The projected high for today is only 88? Since there is a 20% chance for rain tomorrow I guess we'll be getting strong enough winds to keep the temps down today. We'll see what actually happens.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It's a bit dull today but still warm at about 20c. The clouds are supposed to clear and more heatwave for the next week.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
ugh, day two of our heat wave... supposedly "cooler" today, but "cooler" is relative... our thermometer read 121F (49.4C) yesterday... at 10:40am. it's already 108

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OUCH!! You sure you live in southern California, and not the middle of the desert? Only time I've regularly seen temps like that were in Arizona and Nevada. ~Sheesh~

That said the weather here today is GLORIOUS!! It's currently 76ºF, and the humidity is only 40%!! The forecast is showing another 3 days like this before it gets warmer again. WOOT!! :snoopydance:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I went out earlier to run errands, and there was a delightful cool breeze. :D

Stezza

Dances with Bees
bit chilly here today.. nice and crisp blue skies... foxes and roos running around all over the place and the ducks are mellowing out..

upload_2018-7-9_13-33-3.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Weather was delightful again today, and should be again tomorrow. Temps aren't going to rise again until Tuesday, with the humidity going up a bit as well. Luckily, the forecast for the remainder of the week looks good though, so I guess we'll only have to grin and bear it for the one day. Certainly better than the long stretch of grossly hot and humid days we recently put up with.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
woke up this morning to another white frost on the front lawn..

a chilly 8c at 8am but warming up now..... not!

upload_2018-7-11_10-52-22.png

Charles West

Adventurous
last chance of rain tomorrow ... missed that call yesterday and today. Going back into the 90F plus by the end of the week. Another week in the house... Just runs for food.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Right now it is 94 and 38% humidity. I took an hour walk to get home to find out I am locked out. Now waiting about an hour and a half to get in but still outside.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
We had some very light rain and slightly cooler temps (that is not as hot as last week) the last couple of days. I have to say it's much nicer being able to sleep in cool nights, but apparently the hot weather is on the way back soon. I want the tan and all that, but without the stifling heat!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Nope, never.

The closest we get maybe a white lawn from the frost, we’ve had three mornings like that so far... but never ever do we get any snow.... thank god! Lol

well..... unbelievable ... in a couple of areas yesterday there was what seemed like a very light dusting of snow! for just a fleeting moment..

the last time this apparently happened was in 1901
plenty of frost and hail, which a lot of people are thinking happened rather than snow!!

but yep... it is cold...

upload_2018-7-13_10-29-33.png