• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I need to work on my sarcastic replies, but today is the perfect day to go to the outdoor pool. Looking for a weather app to prove the weather is great. Found one but now it will not upload?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
AE96215B-DAC3-4B2E-95FC-06976B4E6CEA.jpeg
Hi

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Cold start but sunny now 16c/60f, lot of cloud so may lose the sun like yesterday. Not to worry, the fire's chugging away.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
We have had snow on some of the ranges here but very very seldom. It gets talked about for years when it does happen.

Our winterless (yeah, right!) north is forecast frosts this evening and tomorrow night, I may end up sleeping in my recliner in front of the fire.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This image was taken very near me overnight. This is the weather we've been dealing with all week. Beautiful, but oh, so dangerous.
LighteningStorm.jpg

A young boy scout was killed this week due to this weather - a tree came down on his tent.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We've had storms off and on all week with tornadoes day before yesterday.
When the gave the warning alarm we all went to the lower level and sat it out in a room down there.
This is a split level with two bedroom up and two down with extra big room as a utility room.
Daughter turned utility room into half for washer and dryer and odds and ends with half as an office closed off by a heavy drape.
The walls there are concrete and only one small window at the far end so it is the safest room in a storm.
Today is cloudy with some spotty rain but heat advisory out.
I'll stay in, don't breathe well in humid or hot conditions.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, we just had a quick storm run through here. Thunder and pouring rain, but now the sun's out again. Sheesh, Mother Nature can't make up her mind. ~shakes head~

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Do you ever wake up to a dusting of snow? With temps getting doq to 0C sometimes that might be possible.

Nope, never.

The closest we get maybe a white lawn from the frost, we’ve had three mornings like that so far... but never ever do we get any snow.... thank god! Lol