• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Sadly that stuff isn't limited to the UK. It happens everywhere. Finding people you can actually trust is possible but difficult and can take a lot of time.

Hornet3d

Wise
Sadly that stuff isn't limited to the UK. It happens everywhere. Finding people you can actually trust is possible but difficult and can take a lot of time.

I don't doubt that but I can only speak for the UK which is why I made it clear it was just the UK. I am always careful to only describe matters I have first hand experience of.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
My Sony xPeria is still going after 5 years and I’ve taken video underwater with it... whilst in the same period my kids and wife have gone through umpteen iPhones and rice lol

Another cool day here with tops of 15c again... we have blue sky though

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Most smartphones hate moisture and they do not have to be dropped in it or be used in heavy rain to fall victim as sudden changes in temperature can cause condensation in some..

My first iPhone got ruined from damp in my coat pocket while walking home from school in the rain. :(

15C here this morning, cloudy too.

Terre

Renowned
Sounds to me like the case would be worth the cost.

New Mexico really needs some of the rain that you guys back East have been getting. My mother sent a text this morning saying that she and others had been evacuated from the forest where she was camping and hiking due to the extremely dry conditions. The Forest Service is closing that forest to the public before anything has a chance to start. Probably going to be a very bad fire season.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Is there some kind of case you can buy to prevent that?

Yes I had a cover on it, but I think the wet got in through the speaker or microphone holes.

It was a bit cooler here today, around 14C. I didn't mind after all the hot days and nights, it's very hard to sleep in the heat!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hot here too. But, we just had a downpour move through. Strangest thing, because we've only had scattered clouds all day, both before and after the downpour.
I'd think it was just my imagination, but the pool and pool deck are empty, and I can see where water has puddled on my balcony railings. So, clearly not my imagination. Just a lonely rain cloud that moved through quickly moved through, after dumping an entire day's worth of rain.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They've been reporting scattered thunderstorms here, but so far just intermittent clouds and sun, so that rain you had earlier may be on it's way here.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It's absolute rubbish here, squalls, thunder and hail and beastly cold. I had to put diesel in the heater tank today and almost got blown off the roof, the fuel can insert did go over the side. And ten minutes later? sunshine, but not for long. I feel sorry for those folk who had to venture out into it, land or sea.