• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Hornet3d

Wise
Well despite the forecast of heavy rain all day the morning has been a fine sunny summer's day. Managed to finish the steps I was building and also add a flower bed either side, which is good as the plants have been in the pots for a couple of weeks, still at least there was no chance of drying out.

Charles West

Adventurous
Hot and partly cloudy here in Arkansas ... But is is Arkansas if you hang out here 30 minutes it will change. Guessed oops predicted today upper 90's and possibility of triple digits this week. A good day to stay under the ac.

Hornet3d

Wise
Delayed by a few hours but we are now getting the rain that was forecast. It has been raining hard for the past five hours with thunderstorms appearing to skirt us for the time being. It is not forecast to ease up for the rest of the day so I am not sure what we will find in the morning.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
3-5 inches have fallen in the same place as the flooding pics today. They have now declared an emergency in that area with mud slides, flooding and roads washing out.

From the National Weather Service: A FLASH FLOOD EMERGENCY has been issued for White County. Widespread rainfall amounts of 3 to 5 inches have already fallen in the last few hours and flash flooding is already occurring.

It is now pouring on our heads again. I thought we might make 24 hours without rain, but no such luck.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wish we could too. As I sit here watching it pour buckets.............

For the 4th time today.

Wow. I just looked at the pictures you linked, too. Stay safe, Traci. Floods like that are NO joke.

They're talking about Alberto possibly hitting Lake Michigan as a cyclone. If it does, it would be the first EVER actual cyclone to hit Lake Michigan. @.@

Terre

Renowned
Hopefully it's winds will have died down a bit before it gets there. That big a body of water might allow it to regain strength though. Stay safe.

Hornet3d

Wise
Me too, and I don't understand why they are blocking us either.
I hope you all stay safe from the floods.

The site I linked to is a little local newspaper. It's possible they just haven't updated their privacy policy. This one is a big Atlanta station which likely will have done so: Flooding in Helen takes over city streets as warnings continue

Scroll down about halfway on the page to avoid the local news videos where there are 36 photos of the flooding.

I think this Glitterati3D is right on this Bonnie, it is just they are not compliant with GDPR and rather than risk a possible fine they block traffic from Europe. They are not the only site to do this and for small groups or companies, compliance is a lot of work and also GDPR is not fully understood here in Europe so I suspect is is equally confusing for those on the other side of the pond. For example I had a lot of emails from companies that I deal with which were not necessary as they already have a 'business relationship' with me, I am not sure if that was due to lack of understanding or the fact it was just easier to mail everyone in their address book with the same message.

I am blocked from the second link as well, this time it just says I do not have the correct privileges.

Stay safe and if at possible, stay dry.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Only 76º here at the moment, but the humidity is a killer at around 87%!! YUCK!!