• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It's nice again today, and the forecast is for good weather all week. I hope so because I'm going to the Ed Sheeran concert tomorrow evening and it's outdoors in the Phoenix Park!

seachnasaigh

Energetic
90'F (32'C) and humid today; I'll be cutting grass and wrestling ladders in order to clear spider webs from the security cameras under the upper eaves of the house and garage (both two-storey).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think so here too Bonnie, though if it stays like this all summer, I'd be very happy. Unfortunately, it's probably going to get much hotter, and more humid when we get into July and August. ~shakes head~

Miss B

CV-BEE
YIKES, I don't envy you. I hate when the weather gets higher than the very low 80s, and especially when the humidity gets higher than around the mid 60s.

It's only 65º here now, and the humidity's not too high, so fairly comfortable. It's cloudy, so that's probably helping, because the sun has definitely reached summer strength recently, which always makes it feel even hotter than it actually is.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
72F here.. high of 73 expected. LOL.

Still dipping into high 40's and 50's overnight, though, so I still don't dare put my plants in the ground! I'm doing as much in pots as I can this year, because we may need to drag it inside on a regular basis. Many folks around here had already planted their tomatoes and peppers, and they lost them to overnight frosts.

Hornet3d

Wise
Well with the changeable weather and a bank holiday this weekend I managed to almost finish the jobs in the garden and then continue with the changes to my room. Hopefully I will finish both by the end of the week, in the sense that either are actually finished.

My thoughts and good wishes to those on both sides of the pond who were flooded in the last few days, for some in the UK it was the third time in three years. My heart goes out to them all.

Hornet3d

Wise
Third time in three years? Those poor people.

Yes, I really don't know where they find the strength to start again each time. The again they are in a difficult place, they can't sell their home and often not insure it either. It must be horrible to furnish a house knowing you are going to be dreading each time it rains and knowing that the furniture may be trashed all too soon.

Sadly it looks as though it is only to get worse for a while with forecasts showing heavy rain and thunderstorms for the next three days and they have already had a months worth or rain in less than a day. Goodness knows what this would be like it global warming really did exist;).

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
We have been underneath Sub-tropical storm Alberto for days. Rain, rain, rain, and then some more rain. On top of the week before when we had 2 days out of 7 rain free.

Alberto has moved all the way north to Indiana but is still pulling rain out of the tropics right over the top of us.

We've taken to calling the front yard Lake Dawsonville.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OUCH! We've had a fair amount of wet weather here recently, but that doesn't sound good at all Traci.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Today's weather was a bit odd. It started off misty and cool, but got nice and warm as the hours passed.I do wish we will get a run of nice weather as there are only two days of school left before we break for summer. :)