• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The birds are all active and feeding here and I saw my first Indigo Bunting at the feeder today. Such a beautiful bird.

The ruby throated humming birds are in full on war over the feeders even in the rain. Poor little guys getting soaking wet just to eat. I put one feeder on the edge of the carport under cover and stuck a red flower pot with some red flowers under it to guide them to the feeder and saw the little girl sitting on the S hook holding the feeder yesterday during the worst of the rain. The other feeder, where a young male has taken up residence is out in the open, but he sits on the fence under the dog run roof to stay dry and still guard his feeder.

Now, if I could just get the squirrels and chipmunks out of the seed feeder, the birds would thank me.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've had a couple/three 90º days recently. Today was cool and dry, but I saw lightning about an hour ago, though I didn't hear any thunder. It's quiet now, and is supposed to be cool and dry tomorrow, with low humidity. Definitely going to be my kind of day.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm hoping we stay in the 70º degree range for a while. It's not the higher temps that bother me so much, as the higher humidity, so if the temps are lower, it's not quite as uncomfortable as it is when temps are higher as well.

Charles West

Adventurous
Put your sunglasses on I have broken out the shorts and the shine off the legs might be distracting. about 90 today and nice light breezes. About average for our area. They keep looking for a record high but we have not reached it yet. About 1969 records low and highs so far.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Bright and sunny, but cool today. We're supposedly going to have heavy rains tomorrow though. A good day to stay indoors.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I thought today was a nice day to go for a walk from the YMCA to the near by Petsmart. I was wrong as it was hot. I probably should have stayed in the gym and used the treadmill. Might have saved me some money too.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Basically it's cold, wet & windy this weekend!
14C

Had to put a jumper on... winter is coming
upload_2018-5-12_11-6-6.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
it's the start of the cool season... it will get colder .. sometimes during winter it will get down to 1C overnight, about 33F
for us that's cold..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's lovely right now. 55 degrees and cloudy with a nice breeze. High is supposed to be 75, and it's supposed to rain off and on.

I love days like this. Not hot, not cold. Not so bright it blinds you.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's brightened up a bit here, as it was pouring rain earlier. We're not expecting to see the sun today, but it is expected to rain again this evening. Tomorrow we should see a bit of sunshine.

Terre

Renowned
18 C.
64.4F is cool to me. LOL

Currently 88F here. Converter says that is 31.111......C. That is hot in both of our perspectives. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I love the mid-60s weather, especially if the sun's out and there's a slight breeze. It's when it gets up to the mid-80s or higher, and the humidity matches it, that I get very uncomfortable.

I have relatives in Tucson, so I know what the summer is like in your neck of the woods Terre, but I always enjoyed it. Always planned my visits in June before it got too hot.