• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well the humidity was back again today, and I sooooo wish it would go away for good. Other than that, it was sunny and nice, I just hate high humidity. ~groan~

Miss B

CV-BEE
We had enough rain the other day to last me a lifetime. ;)

We had a partly sunny day today, and was surprisingly cool when I went out this afternoon. I think Autumn has finally arrived. :D

Stezza

Dances with Bees
what is this rain you speak of? :eek:

upload_2018-9-21_13-13-34.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Our temps have pretty much settled in the 70s, but the RAIN. Sheesh, it was beating against the window early this morning and woke me up. Supposed to rain on and off through tomorrow too. Geeze, I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We were lucky here, as we only got about 1 1/2" to 2", but others got as much as 6"-7". Talk about a downpour! :eek:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The weather wasn't bad this morning, so I was really surprised when I left work just how hot and muggy it had become. About 10 minutes before I left work though, it started pouring. It eased up a bit during my walk to the parking garage, but within minutes, it was coming down heavy again, and continued to be so during my hour long drive home.

At least it wasn't dark!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
2 storms due to arrive at the same time and merge overhead, can start to hear the thunder

Miss B

CV-BEE
Considering the rain we had all day yesterday, and what was forecast for today, I'm happy to say, the sun is shinning! :D