• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-4 for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
HW has accepted the product, and is now going through QAV. I am taking the time to work some more on Type-6, which was staying behind, but now I am bring it up to speed.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ken, what does Type-4 look like with a small breast size, and how small can you go before there are problems?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Ken, what does Type-4 look like with a small breast size, and how small can you go before there are problems?

I have added support for Type-4 breast reduction with the existing BreastCupA and BreastCupB. The first one leaves Type-4 almost flat chested (image below), so there will be a lot of range to play with. These custom morph corrections piggyback to Dawn's BreastCupA and BreastCupB, and only apply when Type-4 is being used. It's all automatic, and applies to both Poser and DS versions. Alisa might be mad on me for doing this after the product was already on QAV. :whistling:

BreastCupA.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, niiiiice! :) This will give Type-4 more of a range. I was thinking of skipping this one, as I'm not really into such busty girls, but now I'll have to put her back on the "list". ;)

Alisa might be mad on me for doing this after the product was already on QAV. :whistling:
If they're still working on it . . . maybe not. If it's already through QAV . . . maybe. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Did a little adjustment on the breast reduction, and I am happy with it now. Sent the update to Alisa.

Promo_06_600x800.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
QAV has located a couple of posing issues, and I am fixing them today on Poser and DS. This will require a new batch of internal beta-testing. A little delay, but nothing major. We want to make sure people will get the best possible quality. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Do I feel animosity towards busty girls here? Is this where creativity and variety hits the wall? If bosom size offends the community, I can sell it elsewhere. I am Ok with that.