• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sigh ... one of my more unpleasant memories of my youth was when our PE classes each year would take swimming lessons at the public pool. I was actually rather surprised to learn that's not the case with all states and school districts.

One particular year, I was wearing my first two piece ... which certainly wasn't a bikini. And of course, I wasn't anywhere near as busty as that particular Dawn. Far from it. So, we were to jump/dive into the pool (all of like 4 feet deep at that point) and swim across to the opposite side of the pool. Well, I "dove" in, and promptly stood up with my arms covering my chest. The teacher was yelling at me to swim. But I was far too mortified to do so. Because ... my top was gone. To this day, I have absolutely no idea how it happened. And I can't remember what happened once the teacher realized I was topless.

I'd say that was the reason I never really learned how to swim properly or why I am not all that comfortable swimming. But the real reason is I hate putting my face in the water, and I can't open my eyes underwater. So, if I actually try to swim rather than dog paddle, it's really, really awkward. Every swimming stroke I was taught required me to keep my head down in the water. Which I couldn't do. However, I'm quite excellent at floating on my back.

Now of course, you couldn't get me in a pool even if you paid me. Not with all the reports of just how contaminated pool water is. The skin on my lower legs is just too compromised after having cellulitis several times.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
One particular year, I was wearing my first two piece ... which certainly wasn't a bikini. And of course, I wasn't anywhere near as busty as that particular Dawn. Far from it. So, we were to jump/dive into the pool (all of like 4 feet deep at that point) and swim across to the opposite side of the pool. Well, I "dove" in, and promptly stood up with my arms covering my chest. The teacher was yelling at me to swim. But I was far too mortified to do so. Because ... my top was gone. To this day, I have absolutely no idea how it happened. And I can't remember what happened once the teacher realized I was topless.

Well, there is always glue! ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OUCH!! I wouldn't want to have to try taking off the top of a bikini that's glued to my body. :eek:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
New render with my upcoming busty Body Type-4, kit-bashing boots and gloves from my upcoming Drako outfit, leotard from my Classic Bunny Suit, wings and antennae from AnimeDoll. The hand is from Poser 3 (I think). Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Faerie_1200.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Played with this one yesterday, it was rendered in Poser.
That is the Poser bear.
It does not render too good.
The DS Cyclorama is also has a Poser version and I just added a math node HSV and a displacement to all textures
for all models in the scene.

Serenia-Huntress.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I used the Multiplane Cyclorama recently when I did renders of Dusk's Vampire and Ruckus. It was the only thing I had available with the appropriate scenery.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice Rokket. I don't think I've ever tried using all 3 of them in the same figure.