• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh OK. My dad was 5' 8" so I have an idea, but if you're in the dentist's chair, it's hard to tell how tall the dentist is from your point of view.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
And here I am in the other boat lol I would love to wear 6" heals but that puts me at over 6 foot, wouldn't mind if I was built along the lines of a super model but I am more like Lyne's sweet centauress lol

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Ahhh OK. My dad was 5' 8" so I have an idea, but if you're in the dentist's chair, it's hard to tell how tall the dentist is from your point of view.

When I am at the dentist chair, I am too terrorized to notice anything! Normal people have only 32 teeth, but I have 4 extra in a small Asian jaw. LOL

And here I am in the other boat lol I would love to wear 6" heals but that puts me at over 6 foot, wouldn't mind if I was built along the lines of a super model but I am more like Lyne's sweet centauress lol

I wish I was taller, since all of my cousins in Japan are 6"+. Even my dad is a little taller than me, so it wasn't meant to be. But when you mention supermodels, they are just thin and tall women with almost no curves. They are usually all flat everywhere, which is what happens when you starve for long enough. :p

Miss B

CV-BEE
When I am at the dentist chair, I am too terrorized to notice anything! Normal people have only 32 teeth, but I have 4 extra in a small Asian jaw. LOL
Well I only have 28 teeth, because each of my Wisdom teeth had to be removed because they never made it through my gums, and caused major problems. Luckily they tried appearing one at a time, so I didn't have to have all 4 removed at the same time. :eek:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I wish I was taller, since all of my cousins in Japan are 6"+. Even my dad is a little taller than me, so it wasn't meant to be. But when you mention supermodels, they are just thin and tall women with almost no curves. They are usually all flat everywhere, which is what happens when you starve for long enough. :p
I am with on the dentist thing!
Oh I have curves, maybe a few more than I would like lol

Me195

Extraordinary
Battle Of The Pointy Ears
battle of the pointy ears2.jpg

Body Type-5 for Dawn - A Ken1171 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Woodland Outfit for Dawn - Poser - A NGArtplay Creation at HiveWire 3D or
Woodland Outfit for Dawn - DAZ Studio - A NGArtplay & OKCRandy Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
I went to a dentist who was working on heels as high as that, and I asked if it doesn't hurt her to stand the whole day on them. She just told me to shut up! LOL

I use to be able to work 8+ hour shifts behind a bar in 5 inch heels - not anymore and my knees now pay the price; but I still look at high heeled fashion shoes with longing, some are just so pretty.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think 3" heels were the highest I could ever manage. My arches are so high (think ballet dancer), that higher heels usually meant I wound up walking out of them. My most comfortable heels were usually around 2 1/2", high enough to give my legs a good shape, but not so high they'd fall off my feet when I walked.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I prefer gadgets to shoes :p

But then, my foot is short and wide, and I prefer comfort over looks, and you couldn't pay me to wear heels. Anything over an inch is too much.

My favorite shoe were Merrells, but their quality is no longer as good as it was, and the shoes are narrower than they were.

This Glerups is my favorite shoe ... but it's not exactly suitable for outdoor wear. At least, not for the sidewalks near work!
upload_2018-8-16_17-19-28.png

Me195

Extraordinary
Nothing like refreshing milk early in the morning! First preview of my upcoming "Type-6" body sculpt for Dawn, the ultimate fantasy curvy physique. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 40119

Another preview of my WIP "Type-6" body sculpt for Dawn. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 40166

Your Body type series is coming along nicely. Gotta collect'em all.

Just a real quick one, had to try out Kens Type 5 body type!
View attachment 40244

Excellent render. I really like how the skin looks with that lighting. The metal looks pretty darn good too.

Love the whole setup, bike, characters and lighting not to mention the expressions of course.

Thank you. Since viewing a lot of your renders I have paid a lot more attention to the smaller details in the expressions.

In honor of the birthday girl.

View attachment 40245

She has had many adventures in five years but is still the tops.

That is a great render. I love that character.

An experiment mixing my super-fantasy Body Type-6 (WIP) with 50% Type-5.

View attachment 40259

Wow you can definitely create some unique body types with the whole set. I hope she has a short shift. I can't imagine it would be easy to move around all day with those things.<<<<<<<<<(I meant the heels.)

Unlike my last two... I'm super happy with this one... you can be sure that this character will be
in more of my humorous art in the future!

Fantastic job. The human parts look just like her. I love the creativity and humor of this one.

Awesome! Spock would be proud! ^^

:roflmao: Thank you.