• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dawn

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Is it a really stupid question to ask if dynamic hair would work for tassels? I have no idea how the load on the computer compares, although I probably ought to. Plus you'd have to run two simulations instead of one, I think (I've never found a way to run a single sim for both cloth and hair at the same time).

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Probably would work but only in Poser...hmmm....I wonder how that would work in LAMH? I may have to give it a go with something that is already in my runtime...

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I wish for Dawn!

Civil War era ball gowns
Pioneer Dresses (Wilmap has a lovely set for Gen2F)
Aprons and Bonnets

Other period clothing would be wonderful, too!
If someone makes the models, I'd help texture! lol.

D

Deleted member 325

ISO...
Flight Suit/Jump Suit for Dawn.

I thought I had seen one somewhere, but now I need one, for the life of me, I can't find it.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Pioneer Dresses

Like this?

Ex 1.png Ex 2.png
Ex 4.png
(I added a bonnet)

Last edited:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Okee dokee, dress bonnet and apron. Seem to be working okay in Poser's cloth room. DS is crashing on me when I try to use dForce though- even items that have worked for me before. Anyone want to test this stuff for me in DS while I try to persuade dForce to work again? Or maybe I should drag it over to the beta-tester forum.

apron 3.png apron 2.png apron 1.png Bonnet 1.png

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Not sure if this is the right spot or not but has any one seen some thing like this for Dawn?

I have been trying to convert the V4 out fir over but with no luck :( I finally have an idea for a render but if I want to use Dawn I am stuck on the out fit

Hornet3d

Wise
Not sure if this is the right spot or not but has any one seen some thing like this for Dawn?

I have been trying to convert the V4 out fir over but with no luck :( I finally have an idea for a render but if I want to use Dawn I am stuck on the out fit

The only thing I can think of that is anywhere near close is Lost In Time by Propschick, it is a full dress so the legs are covered but it does have the bare shoulders and arm bands. It does at least come in both V4 and Dawn flavours.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Hornet3d I think I saw that one, its not bad. Not quite what I was after for this render though. I managed to get the V4 dress to submit well enough to get the render done in the end, just posted it to the Dawn render thread

Hornet3d

Wise
@Hornet3d I think I saw that one, its not bad. Not quite what I was after for this render though. I managed to get the V4 dress to submit well enough to get the render done in the end, just posted it to the Dawn render thread

I have just seen the render and I like it. Glad you managed to sort it in the end.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Was just at DAZ drooling over their beautiful G3 Based, D/s ONLY.....Ball Jointed Dall figure set.
went back to Renderosity and looked at thel now LOOOOOONG in the tooth BJD 1&2 by MayaX and also walked away...dejected.

I have been looking for an adult figure BJD or at least a BJD with adult figure male and female creation capabilities with no luck. When one is finally released it of of course, for D/S users only!!! ;(
Does anyone else want this figure for their rendered art?
PLEASE HW get us a versatile BJ DOLL For Dawn to use in Poser. I promise I will reinstall my dawn figure and use her A LOT if you grant me this request! :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I really wish we had for Dawn and co the transfer and refit utilitys like what SickleYield has done for the Genesis line of figures