• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dawn

DanaTA

Distinguished
I saw somewhere the name Ray Prae...perhaps it is on Facebook. But, that still could be a female.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, didn't necessarily think Prae was the last name, but certainly could be. However, I think for the gals, Ray would be spelled Rae.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I was just over at the R'osity forum, and while I was there, I checked Prae's store, and she is a girl. This is the first line in her Bio: "I live in the South Island of New Zealand and am very happily married to Paul (cutebeast)." Oh, and she signed it Rae, and that's how a female would spell that name.

I'm assuming the Ray Prae you saw on Facebook, Dana, is most likely someone else.