• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dawn

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Let our CAs know what things are on YOUR wishlist for Dawn!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, this is a tough one, because there are lots of things out there for Dawn. I'll have to give this some thought too.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
True...but I would always accept more character textures especially if they were set up for DS. I do buy Poser ones and do the conversion myself.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes more character textures/morphs would be great. I have a nice collection, but it's not all that large, so more new Dawn characters would go over well in my Runtime. ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I'd like an older character set for Dawn especially now we have Alaric for Dusk to look forward to. An appropriately aged mate for him would be real nice. And I would really, really like a nice Victorian era long dress for her, steampunk textures would be a bonus :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, while checking out a freebie from one of our returning members, I realized we could use a nice pair of stockings for Dawn, with different shades, or even designs on them for Poser, and if possible DS as well. The ones Digitdotz made available are for DS only, but I realized no one has done any in any store that's providing clothing for Dawn, or at least I've not seen any.

Stockings are a nice finishing touch to a dressy outfit, especially one with a short skirt, so having a set for use in Poser would be kewl. ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Glitter is making a nice New long Dress...and what about um I think it was Jan19 freebie...that's lovely too

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, it's one of Rhi's outfits. No Lorraine, I hadn't seen that before. At this point I'm just interested in stockings, but I'll drop this into my Wishlist in any case. Thanks. :)

DigiDotz

Adventurous
The obj file is included in the stockings freebie. Might be a bit bumpy without Daz smoothing, but I dont mind if anyone wants to convert them to poser somehow/re-texture maybe- they are free to sell the result on hivewire3d.com.
I will submit a dress and updated stockings also -soonish

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wish for more horse riding clothing.
English riding attire like for dressage or show jumping and Jockey Silks (to go with Pixel Downs) and helmets for both (and an optional Top Hat for the Dressage, I really want to do an Olympics scene :))
Oh, and more riding poses (anything horsey related really :D)

eclark1894

Visionary
I wish for more horse riding clothing.
English riding attire like for dressage or show jumping and Jockey Silks (to go with Pixel Downs) and helmets for both (and an optional Top Hat for the Dressage, I really want to do an Olympics scene :))
Oh, and more riding poses (anything horsey related really :D)
I actually have a horse riding outfit for Dawn which i never really finished. If you'd like a copy, just get on your knees and beg. What? Aww, Alisa, you never let me have any fun!:devil" Okay, just let me know and I'll send you a copy. It is Poser only, but I did try to do a Studio version. Maybe you can get it to work if you want to try to rig it yourself. Let me know how it works out.

rider2fordawn.duf.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I only have Studio and forget rigging - I'd have no idea! :tantrum: Can I just get down on my knees and beg? :notworthy: