• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I find that I'm going to need a yellow-eyed cat for my current active project.

Yeah, a set of eye colors for cats and other creatures would be welcomed.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I find that I'm going to need a yellow-eyed cat for my current active project.

Yeah, a set of eye colors for cats and other creatures would be welcomed.

Cool! I am on it. That is something that I can d0 pretty quickly. I am thinking a "fantasy" set (including "Halloween" type eyes and another of more real world ones. Does that soud good to you all?

Hornet3d

Wise
Cool! I am on it. That is something that I can d0 pretty quickly. I am thinking a "fantasy" set (including "Halloween" type eyes and another of more real world ones. Does that soud good to you all?

Well it sounds a great idea to me, one with a lot of potential.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
With Skelecat, Catula and Janet's props a Halloween type set would be kind of cool, and a more realistic one is always a plus. Maybe the heterochromia/codominance eye color types one blue one green etc might be kind of neat.
There's always a Venus type calico heterochromia possibility.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
AHHHH, well I'm going to have to check them out, though I do have Ken's wings for Harry the Horse. :)

OK, well those won't work, as I haven't upgraded DS since the original Genesis came out with DS 4.0.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Those Calico cat maps are terrific Laurie. So convincing, and not even showing with fur.

That Grass product for Studio looks great too.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Loving the back lit imagery you've been doing for the Lion. Of course the White Lion just looks magical. I can just imagine seeing Diva or Jungle Boy riding on it's back.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous images Laurie !! Really really digging the lion!! ... Ooh ......... got some 80s heavy metal albums to do with that!! LOL!! Callie O'Malley is looking wonderful as well! LOVE the heterochromia images!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So looking forward to the lion! (And CWRW textures are inevitably good ones that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend)

Thanks HaiGan and all!

So I am aiming to improve my texturing skills even more- I finally took the plunge last night and grabbed the $10 a month Photoshop CC deal ( I use Photoshop every single day in all facets of my business, so $10 a month is more than well worth it to me as I have spent many thousands buying and upgrading the pre-cloud versions of Photoshop over the last 25 years:) and am working with the 3D tools there and so far I am SO impressed- being able to use the quality of the clone brush there IN 3D MODE! (and even from a 2d layer! Yay!!!!) is going to make a huge difference for me. I had been using Blacksmith 3D and the brushes there just don't work for me at the level and quality that I can get in Photoshop. Also since I use Photoshop so much and for so long, the 3D tools there are very intuitive to me. SO- very excited here! At the very minimum, the quality of my seams will be a million times better in future!!