• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Riccardo

Adventurous
I also have the Big Cat working in Poser 9! This was done by resizing the very very hi-res 6000 px textures to 4096 px and modifying a copy of the .mc6 file that loads it.
HW3D_BigCat_lowerRes4096_in_Poser9.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
I think maybe I could, starting from my "Dawn & Dusk in Carrara" tutorial, do a spin-off about the HW3D Big cat...
By the way, Hivewire staff, If I search for that tutorial on the web, I can access the page on my website and on CarraraCafe. The Hivewire page shows up, too;
Dawn & Dusk in Carrara
but when one is not logged in, it says "You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource". Is this a desired behaviour? Wouldn't it be better to allow anyone to access the forum resources?

Riccardo

Adventurous
Working for me now, @LisaB
Thank you, this is a better setting, in my opinion.
I think most users would not like to follow the link just to find that they are not allowed to read. I wouldn't, at least. :)

ockham

I bought Sparky's Big Cat skeleton for work purposes because I needed a quadruped comparison for human anatomical terms. So here is the LEAST ARTISTIC render ever done with a Hivewire product! But at least it shows that Hivewire products can be educational.ant-post-cat.jpg
Incidentally, the skeleton doesn't require the actual Big Cat as the documentation says. It works fine on its own.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I had a feeling it would be exactly what you were looking for, when I read your inquiry on the the Renderosity forum.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Unable to find the thread of Big Cat skeleton I wanted to ask if there is ever going to be a similar skeleton made for Harry and the upcoming HW Dog!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Carmen, Sparky did "Bonez", its actually a stand-alone product that can use most of the BC poses. I can't remember if she had a WIP thread. I'm hoping she'll do a Dog one too. She did do a Skelehorse morph for the horse but its not a complete skeleton, its more of a zombie horse (skull head and emaciated body).

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah I do know about that dear.
Thanks for the reminder.
But I
I meant a whole,skeleton like the big cat skeleton for Harry and upcoming dog
I just remembered...better late than never....I do have twohorse skeletons from elsewhere. Gotta find them!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Hey Carmen, Sparky did "Bonez", its actually a stand-alone product that can use most of the BC poses. I can't remember if she had a WIP thread. I'm hoping she'll do a Dog one too. She did do a Skelehorse morph for the horse but its not a complete skeleton, its more of a zombie horse (skull head and emaciated body).
Should get that eventually. Haven’t been doing Any Poser stuff since May. Seem to have lost my Muse or something. A lot of poopie has gone down so no wonder really. But I miss doing my images. Haven’ been able to wrap my head around it all my troubles. So since I can’t use anything right now me no buy nothin! But eventually hoping to get some of this stuff.