• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

scatha

Adventurous
Don't know if I've posted this before...

Catfood.jpg

As for the Sanctum Arts Kitty... I knew it existed, but sadly they seem to have completely vanished from the active market, which is a shame, they had such unique products.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Don't know if I've posted this before...

View attachment 32853

As for the Sanctum Arts Kitty... I knew it existed, but sadly they seem to have completely vanished from the active market, which is a shame, they had such unique products.

You did post it before, but I'm happy to see it again. The Puma doesn't seem to get as much love as the other Hive kitties but he's my favorite.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Beware if you do find the kitty in your runtime, more than one poster says that the artist is VERY adamant that none of his work be used in any commercial way... here is a quote- --can only assume regarding it's veracity... And maybe the ones in Poser are OK to use ...

Quote:
I used his images commercially and his lawyers contacted the agency that was selling them and demanded that the renders be taken down, which they did. If you read his EULA it is (or was) very ambiguous. I understood it to mean the characters must never be incorporated into a trademark or logo, which was not what these images were being used for, but I was wrong. DO NOT use these models for ANY commercial purposes, he has lawyers and they will come after you. I deleted all of his models from my runtime. I consider the money I spent on them to be wasted. He could be selling the greatest models this world has ever seen and I wouldn't buy them, even if they were dirt cheap and I wanted them for personal use only.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh! SA is Sanctum Art. I had no idea either that the Sanctum Art kitty was the little purple robot kitty :wink:

The purple robot kitty still comes with Poser. It's in both my Poser Pro 11 and Poser Pro 2014 runtimes.

Carey

Extraordinary
Love every ones renders!

This was a purr-fectly fun render to do!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Keeled Skimmer-F) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Kitten by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Cougar by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Jungle Grasses & Flowers by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Big Cat-Little Cat

View attachment 31906
delightful

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic images everyone!! I really like the diversity of them all!! =) I've been wanting to do something with snow leopards.

Arctic Cats
AR4.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Big Cat - Custom Snow Leopard textures, Feline Grace Poses for the HiveWire BigCat By Pommerlis, Background Image and Snowflake overlays are from Winterscapes (available as of today in the store) Merchant Resource, Lisa's Botancials Dead Bushes given a winter texture.

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
Fantastic images everyone!! I really like the diversity of them all!! =) I've been wanting to do something with snow leopards.

Arctic Cats
View attachment 33129
Products Used:
HiveWire Big Cat - Custom Snow Leopard textures, Feline Grace Poses for the HiveWire BigCat By Pommerlis, Background Image and Snowflake overlays are from Winterscapes (available as of today in the store) Merchant Resource, Lisa's Botancials Dead Bushes given a winter texture.
verry nice indeed

Carey

Extraordinary
Personally: I'd like to see Tiny to do her hair thing to what ever Snow Leopard textured offered, not that I most wouldn't likely purchase what ever texture was offered eventually...lol It's a cat thing, can't explain it, you have to have that gene activated by being exposed to cat hair on a regular basis....Though come to think it, it is not fully activated until you cough up your first hair ball......lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Those snowies are beautiful :) Any change the textures will be released ?
Not sure they are a freebie on Share CG, but you could probably use your own shaders if you had them for the models.

Edit to add - you could contact the person who created them and ask.