• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Stalking shadows
phd Stalking Shadows.png

Realistic nighteyes shaders WIP. Iray.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Love every ones renders!

This was a purr-fectly fun render to do!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Keeled Skimmer-F) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Kitten by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Cougar by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Jungle Grasses & Flowers by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Big Cat-Little Cat

Big Cat-Little Cat.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Another fantastic creation luannemarie!

Sorry I missed seeing your question sooner JOdel? I did do some post work on the cats. I have a dynamic brush in Photoshop "Dune Grass" that not only looks like a single blade of grass, but also like a hair. I use it with the clone tool to add edges & details. I really like the looks I can get with it!

Ibanara

New-Bee
Hallo everybody,

and thank you for the great renders you all share with us!
The BigCat is on my virtual wishlist, I just invested in Harry ... Will have to save up again for more ... But when the tiger will be released all bets are off and no more waitng for me ... The tiger is the one animal I am waiting for I can not resist ...

And now I have a question for you all ...

Ca anyone tell me the name of the purple robot in this render and where I can find it?

"Don't roar too loud and we'll pass you off as a rescue cat ..."View attachment 14141

Greetings from Germany,

Ibanara

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi Ibanara, and welcome to the HiveWire forums. :)

As far as the robot in that render, I don't recognize it. You may want to send Inkipolony a PM/Convo here on the forum, and maybe s/he will PM you back with the information you need.

It's also possible someone else here on the forums might recognize it, and be able to tell you where to find it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh you're right, though it took me a while to find it. It's called "SA Kitty Mass Production" and is in the Character > Toys library in PP11, so either it's new, or it's only available in Pro versions, because there's no such library in my P9 Runtime.

In PP11, I also found a Character > Robots library that has a few as well, though they're nothing like the one asked about.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Ibanara - welcome to the Hive!!

Wow - didn't know that cute robot came with Poser, thanks Satira!

Lyne, beautiful render!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
There are several folders I can see in my Poser Pro 2014 runtime with Windows Explorer, but I can't see them in PP2014. I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

I stumbled across the SA Kitty a few years ago, though I don't know whether I ever finished that render.

Although so much of the content that comes with Poser is kinda ... not to the level we expect, some of the content is actually rather cool.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't usually have problems viewing my Runtime folders with Explorer, and I have my PP11 libraries set to be viewed with my browser, because it was jumping around within Poser, and it was driving me crazy.

I know I can't do that with my P9, and not sure that's not something brand new with P11/PP11, but I like it. It has some drawbacks, especially when you have to set a material/fabric to matzones of an outfit, as opposed to a UV Mapped piece. That can get annoying, because I have to go back and forth from Poser to my browser, but I believe there's a keystroke for that purpose, but I don't recall off-hand what it is.