• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Darryl

Adventurous
So I purchased the Hivewire Big Cat and logic suggests I need to do a jungle render, problem is, logic has never been one of my strong points.

View attachment 14152

Caoimhe suddenly realises that her plan to save time by taking both the big cats at the same time may turn out to be problematic.

I will do a jungle render of course but I want to fire up Vue for that and I was keen to play with my new purchase.

I like this idea. It's all yours. Maybe those cats come from a planet of sentient felines. The spotted one is looking at the black one and saying "I thought it was your turn to take her for a walk?", lol.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks for all the kind comments, I am afraid instead of jungle my mind latched on to 'Cat walk', although not in the normal sense of the word.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great render Dawn. I'm loving the reflections on the floor. :)

I like the "cat walk" Hornet. ;)

Inkipolony

Inspired
"Don't roar too loud and we'll pass you off as a rescue cat ..."
OurBigCat.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
the holey balls are available in freebies section, it is only an obj so import and add your own colours
Where exactly are the holey balls? I'm not seeing any link to them in the Freebie Links subforum, or the Media Resources section of the forum.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm glad this image wasn't available for the DOF challenge :D Awesome job DigiDotz!

Great renders everyone!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful renders all around!! @Inkipolony great concept there!! =)
Humm........ and I now have the strange Urge to create some Thunder Cat type chars.

Looks awesome there on Diva Pen and great use of BlueBirds outfit!

Just a few teasers there will be two characters with the Jungle Kids Taji and Zan.
Banner8.jpg
I also have this artistic render, but I need to switch the cat out with our awesomely sculpted, rigged, and textured one!! Also once the wolf gets done you guys can almost have the whole Jungle Book of Characters!! The later two are the Zan and Taji mats on Diva with the loincloth and Dusk mid length hair and a few dial spins/morphs.
Secluded WaterfallSmall copy.jpg Taji Recline.jpgZan Recline copy.jpg

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hornet - who needs a jungle? They look grrrrrrrrreat right there!

Dawn, so sweet - love the toy lol - thanks!!

Inkipolony - nice! You and Hornet are thinking alike ;)

Pen - gorgeous! I know those jungle kids are gonna be a huge hit!! And wow - love Bluebird's outfit on it

BB3D Fashions - Blade Fighter for Dawn- A Bluebird 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

Digi - sweet - just about ready to attack!!

Miss B

CV-BEE
The "family" shield. I like it. ;)

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your computer. :(