• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Carey

Extraordinary
Oh wow, there are some really great images here for sure!!!!! All of you these are really great!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders all!!! It will be a little bit before I can play with this gorgeous fellow, but will do some renders to promote him on several different sites!

LOL I didn't have any time to do much past the product image renders but I did fit this one in last night. I missed seeing the new Jungle Book at the theater so am excited for the release on iTunes later this month!

Awesome image with Taji Laurie! Hopefully we can use Zan with the dragon for a Pete's Dragon type feel and of course Taka. Sorry been a bit AWOL and will still be a bit til things are situated with the move and the house.

Hopefully we can get the Jungle Kids out soonish! Daz set is pretty much near completion.

Last edited:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Wonderful images everyone. So excited to see what people are doing with this. When I downloaded kitty and was looking through his Poses, I noticed the attack was kind of like a lion rampant from heraldry. So I did a little adjusting and got this:

The next step was of course then this:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Awesome image Ghostman! Gorgeous work for sure.

Gadget Girl, well done and very creating. Great use of Kitty!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Geez, 2 pages and I'm already behind!! Carey, Ghostman, GG (yeah, cool idea there!), Ken - lovely images!! Ken, swear that looks like a photo almost!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very nice Ken. Two great tastes that taste great together!!

Hornet3d

Wise
So I purchased the Hivewire Big Cat and logic suggests I need to do a jungle render, problem is, logic has never been one of my strong points.

Cat Walk.jpg

Caoimhe suddenly realises that her plan to save time by taking both the big cats at the same time may turn out to be problematic.

I will do a jungle render of course but I want to fire up Vue for that and I was keen to play with my new purchase.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

oh i cant add a pic in edit?