• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Thanks Miss B. This "Big Cat" and the "cub" is one of the best figures I have seen in such a long time, although HiveWire's horse is right up there at the top also. The ability to pose and change the figure, as well as the realism, is superb!! GREAT, GREAT job. So much fun to work with.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Once Upon a Time...
Once Upon a Time.jpg

... there was a little princess whose bodyguard was a leopard.

I originally put this one together for the "Jungle Love" contest, but I decided to go back and make the little lady's dress dynamic before I actually enter the contest; don't like how it looks after a few days' worth of rendering...

I fell in love with the African Pigmy Falcon; such a cute little fellow! There's a larger eagle on the Falconry perch behind the bed, and some nice honeysuckle vines growing outside the window, but you can't see too much of either of those...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Been on vacation at the Northwest and San Juan islands with my wife celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary for the last week. So I've been a bit out of pocket. Back home now and good to see what's been going on with imagery and such.

Lots of great talent on display here. Thanks folks for showing your passion.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Kewl on the anniversary and vaycay!

Loving the cub renders guys !! Sooo, Adorably cute!! Will def have to grab him!!

Thought I would throw this one up.

Superfly single infinity light + blue rim light

Back in Black - Yes, I suppose you can all play the song in your head now.
Back in Black 2.jpg

Products Used : HiveWire Big Cat, CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Love the big cat and Cub but wondered if there is a morph to make it more like a newer born still small to feed at momma's teat or be carried around by the scruff by her teeth? Would also like that for the house cat and dog/pups as well. As you know unweened newer borns have a different shape than the older cub as it is now.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I just did a quick test render with the cub and it's so dang cute *_* Amazing work!!

View attachment 15081

Thanks All!

That's a great pose you have used there it makes him just that much more adorable!! I hope you will post more!

@luannemarie Love the skin texture you have used with the cub it's a nice counter point to all the spots and lines on his little kitty face!

Last edited: