• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW!! Superb renders everyone!! Really love your color combos Laurie! Carry and Destertsilver love your images also!! Cool Quagga and Fantastic effects @VortigensBane Is that a Vue render? Jon LOVE the pose!!

This is one of my very very few M4 renders and was posted months ago in the I just want to post an image thread where I used a filler Tiger from Ilona but thought I would up grade him to Kitty. It's sort of loosely based off of Drizzt Do'Urden of Forgotten Realms fame. Oh there will be Drizzt and Guenhwyvar at some point.

@CWRW how is Guenhwyvar pronounced in Welsh btw? Always wondered about that.

I got a bit of a Boris Vallejo vibe for this one.

The ArchenBlade
The ArchenBlade.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Happy Families.jpg

Just about to go to bed last night and popped into the Hive for a quick visit and was delighted to spot the Big Cat Cub in the store! Of course, bed was out of the question until I came up with this little family group. Many congratulations to Chris and the team for another winner!
Rendered in Superfly. No post work.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
wow.... bit of a scary fantasy cat from Laurie, some amazing Boris influenced art from NA and such a great family portrait from Mytho!!

Great art!!!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Oh my too many render ideas and not enough time, now I have the cub I really must get on and do the render I have been thinking of ever since the big cat was let loose but have two others all ready on the go :eek:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you Miss B and Lyne! I surprised myself a bit considering the matchsticks propping my eyelids up, but how could I resist a little cutie like that? Fortunately modelling of this standard from Chris and the team makes it easy. I even managed a print for the Munchkin which she'll find at breakfast (hopefully while I'm still in the Land of Nod!!!) :squee:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FYI... the cub is chewing on her braid-end! If it had not been for the CUB, my week long anxiety 'trip' would not have had a break.... been just posing to my heart's content for the past 2 hours...so focused, first time I've been able to RELAX in a week! Thank you, dear Hive Team, you save my sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!