• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@VortigensBane nice work!!

Very cute Lyne :)

Big Cats on the FJ :sleep:

Nice hood ornament it's for sure a Jaguar model lol but maybe a little shy of the Spirit of Ecstasy!! ROLF !!

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Unfortunately, I cannot share the quagga texture as it is a modified version of the Zebra texture for the Mil Horse that is available for purchase at DAZ. What I might be able to do is provide a photoshop file with the modifications that could be applied to the zebra texture if you have it.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Here's another render. V4 with a Frankenstein-ed texture (no I can't provide it, it's bits and pieces from the HiveWire Big Cat leopard texture and the DAZ Mil Bi Cat Jaguar texture, Gareee's MArtian Princess top, crown and jewelry by me - a project I started and never finished, the DAZ cyclorama plus misc plants by traveler and Transpond. Oh and the hair is Eurdice by 3Dream.

PoserPro and Photoshop

jaquargirlandleopardtrust.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B, the flames are emissives in Iray and look like that out of the box (although I did change the colour temp a little as the original light was a little redder).
Its the DwarfStand (I'm assuming its from Daz as besides here that's where I get most of my stuff) but I don't know which set of the top of my head.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Miss B, the flames are emissives in Iray and look like that out of the box (although I did change the colour temp a little as the original light was a little redder).
Its the DwarfStand (I'm assuming its from Daz as besides here that's where I get most of my stuff) but I don't know which set of the top of my head.
Ahhh, OK. I don't have the newest version of DS, so don't do Iray, but it really came out nice.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, great stuff! Yes! More of that please! @Daio great to see you posting such creative work! @Carey and @Rae134 I really love the lighting effects you're getting.