• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yay!! The Racehorse Tack is out!!

So I took a little break from working on new Harry imagery and did this (LOL it was "work" too- updating my Dapple Grey to Iray so... :)

DappleGreys.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful as always Laurie! I love how the light is hitting the manes.

(only one tiny criticism, the eyes look a little flat?)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Stunning image Laurie!! Very nice effects on the Hair and MNT!!
Now lets see ....... Silver Charm would fit good for a gray render with the racing tack!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

I WANT to do renders with this long awaited set(s)...but we sooooo need the jockey silks...especially us POSER only users (who have no access to the DS set) Just have to think of something special that requires no jockey...hmmm.... Oooh youhooo Ken!?!?! @Ken1171 ...?? Pretty Please with sugar & cream on top??? (and cash in hand!!??)

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Just saw that the racehorse tack is for Poser, Daz, Harry and the Daz horse!!! Kudos to you.

I often read PA s saying it's too difficult or time consuming, or they don't know how to make mats for both programs. How were you able to do it? Would some kind of conversion script be possible? Or are there just too many differences.

I also see that many of the newer PA s at Daz have never even owned Poser- so they have no way to make Poser mats anyway-which makes me sad for my Poser only friends.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Just to clarify, The Tack is for Harry, the ADDON Materials are for all 3 sets of Ken's - his older ones for the Millennium Horse and DAZ Horse 2 and the new Harry one.

Yes, like HW, Ken's product are all for Poser and DS, and he's in the process of updating everything for Iray & Superfly.

If someone could come up with a conversion script, that would be awesome, but I think there are too many differences. And it's not just materials anymore, with weight-mapped figures)

That said, Paul (CG Cubed), who's our master HiveWire rigger, did some videos that are on our You-Tube site

He also did an awesome webinar that is sold here
Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser and DS - A Digital Art Live/CG Cubed Creation at HiveWire 3D

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
There is some missing info on the product page hon. I need to know what the resolution is for the video's in the package! I have a 30" monitor and want a crisp video so I can get details. I had to return a set to DAZ because the resolution was really low and it was all blurry. Quite yukky. Thanks!

Carey

Extraordinary
This glorious, Evening Grandeur sky is also from PhotoGG.

Here the curious Whisper is investigating Ken's beautiful Small Elephant Hawk Moth.

HiveWire3D Credits:

HiveWire Whisper by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Small Elephant Hawk) by Ken Gilliland

Daylily by Lisa Botanicals with Conch Prism textures by NapalmArsenal

&

Evening Grandeur from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Sunset Magic
View attachment 9429
love the colors!

Carey

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone for your comments!

This gorgeous "Fire Mountain Skies With Trees" from PhotoGG was the inspiration for this picture!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

SBRM Cool & Unusual 2 (Hooded Oriole) by Ken Gilliland

&

Fire Mountain Skies With Trees from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Amber EveningView attachment 9519
very nicely done...