• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree, and is exactly what I would picture in my mind's eye of what a Pony Express rider would look like during his journey. :)

Carey

Extraordinary
I love the extra attention to detail, holding on to his hat... very nice!
I agree, and is exactly what I would picture in my mind's eye of what a Pony Express rider would look like during his journey. :)
Yep - very cool, Carey!
This started out as me trying to come up with a pose for the Hivewire Horse at a dead gallop, (success), then to get my smoke and trail special effects looking natural, (complete failure), I spent several hours twisting m4's arm to get him to hold his hat and make it look natural so I do thank you all for rewarding that effort, it was a lot simpler to pose my GI Joe as a child I must say...lol

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Christmas Candy:
For all you folks with a sweet tooth. :)

ChristmasCandy-A1.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I WANT to do renders with this long awaited set(s)...but we sooooo need the jockey silks...especially us POSER only users (who have no access to the DS set) Just have to think of something special that requires no jockey...hmmm.... Oooh youhooo Ken!?!?! @Ken1171 ...?? Pretty Please with sugar & cream on top??? (and cash in hand!!??)
Chuckle !! Might have to find a vice for the arm twist! =)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh no,no, no.
You have a nice yummy cake decorated with lots of candy and put the Candy horse in the center.
Or if who ever made that Carousel at DAZ would alter it so Harry could work on it with ease, this wold make a great carousel horse.
And if BeJeweled first pack ever gets in the store there is another one for a carousel.

But now after rendering this I want sweets and that, for me, is unusual. :laugh:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic renders evereyone!! ........ FL ........ rather makes me wonder what flavor candy that might be or if the different colors in the coat are flavored accordingly very Yummie Image!! It kind or reminds me of some of the art done by Lisa Frank.

Finishing up on a set for Dawn's Platform Pumps and the Fairy Flower Outfit, and then I will start with the TB racing form and the tack fit, but will submit this set first. Just have to do one final check on everything.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I got a fit on the Racing Tack for the Racing Forms for the TB.

It's looking pretty good, but I need to move the girth back a little with parameter settings for this pose. Light form racer is next, then the juvenile and foal forms. Which can also double as Akhal Teke and I am really anxious to see what the wings are going to look like with this morph.
Racing Form morph copy.jpg

Required Products - HiveWire Thoroughbred Breed Morph