• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Here's a couple promo renders from you know what... (and yes, it's finally on its way to the store)

BrownUnicorns.jpg

CloudFlight.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Should be Awesome!! Ermm any Ideas on when the racing tack conversion will be completed?

Playing around with Daz Emissives - certain colors change up the base color so...... sort of experimenting with the amount and degree settings and colors.

Blacklight
A Touch of Whimsy.jpg

Products Used:
Harry the HiveWire Horse, CWRW's Liver Chestnut - Emissive color over the coat is a hot pink, CWRW's MNT 3 color adjusted in PS to match the Emissive coat color, eye emissive color is red, horn emissive is orange, Butterflies Emissive is redish orange, BG is from Rendo's Freebie section by GeneFleeman and is rendered in Vue, Star brushes done in PS, horn flare created in Filter Forge and then saved out as a brush, horn flames painted in PS.

Last edited:

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Should be Awesome!! Ermm any Ideas on when the racing tack conversion will be completed?

You mean the "Racehorse Tack for the HiveWire 3D Horse" set I submitted a few hours ago? ;) The Iray materials, in particular, are striking...

HW_RHT_Promo1.jpg

The wings will be submitted after I finish the manual tomorrow morning.
There will also be an add-on set for the Racing Tack with a lot more saddle, bridle and blinker textures had I've made over the years.
..and then I can get back to my new Toad set and some birds

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You mean the "Racehorse Tack for the HiveWire 3D Horse" set I submitted a few hours ago? ;) The Iray materials, in particular, are striking...

View attachment 27087

The wings will be submitted after I finish the manual tomorrow morning.
There will also be an add-on set for the Racing Tack with a lot more saddle, bridle and blinker textures had I've made over the years.
..and then I can get back to my new Toad set and some birds

That's the one! Seeing if I need to make any adjustments to my morphs on the TB for the fit!! Aye Love all your products!! Those frogs and lizards are so darn cute! I need to dig out my Hawaiian bird set of yours been itching for some colorful bird renders, and spectacular for the additional textures!!

For Sure Very Excited about the wings and love the folding option!!

Thanks on the mats...... still working with things maybe to get more familiar with them.

I blame Pen!! For this mini obsession.

Last edited: