• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
wheee more beauties from Flint! and I went and re-downloaded your wing expansion set, @NapalmArsenal , to be sure I had your gorgeous backgrounds! WOW!...have no idea what I did with them, was too focused on the wings...sheesh, duh!...even went & got the Fairy brushes you used, to use with them! ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
wheee more beauties from Flint! and I went and re-downloaded your wing expansion set, @NapalmArsenal , to be sure I had your gorgeous backgrounds! WOW!...have no idea what I did with them, was too focused on the wings...sheesh, duh!...even went & got the Fairy brushes you used, to use with them! ;)

Cool! You should also check out Share CG they have quite a few really nice BGs that have unrestricted use.

Obsidian Dawn has some brushes that are similar on her site and you can purchase a licence to use them commercially, but the one's I use are custom rendered in Poser and then scaled down to brush size and then I used the lens flare filter on them to give them a soft glow. This is the dark version.
brush.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Because it takes me SO long to finish my more complex renders... here is my "cowpoke's horse" ready to go in what I'm working on now...
the yellow color is my 'camp fire lighting' in prep for assembling my cowboy and his horse in fire-lit night scene... I'm proud of my
bedroll I created in Poser with the high rez ball and the morph tool... it's got Fabi's blanket texture with displacement turned off,
and I did post work with bits of the rein to 'tie' the bedroll to the saddle... oh and the horse is reaching for an apple, hence his open
mouth... (to show off this AMAZING true western bridle BIT for one thing! LOL!) I love how the reins allow for individual posing!!

View attachment 3236
wonderful image

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The texture I used on this horse was created by modifing some of the amazing textures by CWRW.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 & 2 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Cool & Unusual 2 (Hooded Oriole) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Soft Glory Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

From The Morning Mist
From The Morning Mist.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thanks for your kind comments!

Again, I have modified some of the amazing textures by CWRW for this horse.

Credits:

CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D (tweaked by me)

Songbird ReMix Characters (Cactus Wren) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Sea Birds 2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Mystical Mist
Mystical Mist.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The great Western Saddle for the HiveWire horse is now allowing me to do scenes like this - with cowboys rounding up range horses (you will have to use your imagination to supply the horses. lol). Or maybe they are after the Mustang in "Mystical Mist".

Credits for HiveWie Products used:
HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse by CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW & Fab3d

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
Dusk's Bomber Jacket by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Lisa Botanicals
Dusk's Skinny Jeans by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sarsa
CWRW Classic Denim for Dawn & Dusk Skinny Jeans by CWRW
HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Spiritfoxy
CWRW Classic Hats for the HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by CWRW
Native American Beadwork for the HW3D Cowboy Hat by Flint_Hawk
Dusk's Universal Boots by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World (Red Shouldered Hawk) by Ken Gilliland

Range Riders
Range Riders.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
These beauties are responding to the call of their caretaker's voice.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Draft by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 4 Mini-Set - Crested Eagles (African Crowned Hawk-eagle) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Dusk's Falconry Gear by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, Ken Gilliland & Spiritfoxy at HiveWire3D

Palm Trees by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Beauties Of The Sahara
Beauties Of The Sahara.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Amazing, amazing work Flint Hawk.

Wow, sooo, sooo good!! Not so, so good, as in okay, or average, but sooo very good!!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I am so very bad at commenting on the stunning renders I am seeing, not just in this thread but others too. So forgive me if I don't say any thing, its not I don't like or appreciate all your work its just I suck at saying so:oops: