• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Give me about 30 minutes and I'll have the old files taken down and the new ones up.

Okay this problem I talked about before.. the user just let me know that they are using DS version 4.8
I'm not able to remember but I think the settings to check this are in DS somwhere, prefrences I think? But I don't know what needs to be checked and unchecked.

Okay, this botheres me. One of the testers reported this problem.

"All items load but do not autofit to Dawn with Dawn selected in window. All items required manual fit-to Dawn."

Here is the problem, it works here at home for me, and I can't go to the other persons house and look on their computer to see whats going on.
Have any of you other testers had that same problem? Does anyone know what could be the cause of this and how to fix it?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I messaged with two different hivewire people. It's a go from the upper ranks. We're all good!
Fantastic...I just didn't want to steer you the wrong way in case they had a different preference.

From memory to check the version of DS you're using go to help/and iirc it's about Daz Studio and it should have the version number at the top left corner of the dialogue that pops up.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay, files are now updated and I sent everyone the new link,let me know if the link don't work, let me know if I left you out, I'm sure I got you all though. I also noticed an error with one of the clothing colors, the blue had an error on one of the stripes, it should have been using the gray cloth but instead I had it loaded with the displacment map, error should be fixed now.

And an extra special super shout out to Rae134 for the green idea. A Hivewire Green should have been included to start with. What I did was took the blue outfit, which was my personal favorite, replaced the blue with green and replaced the white with black, and one of the gray stripes with black.

green.jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
So far I'm happy with all the color options except for the Fuchsia Lime.
I might throw it out of the set. If I do then you all got an exclusive option.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
tell you all what I will do, if you like this more and would rather have it, just before i submit the package to hivewire I will send you the new package, this will overwrite your old Fuchsia Lime with this one, but I'm done now, happy and ready to roll I think, unless you all can find problems

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ohhhhh I like that colour! (sorry, I haven't had a chance to unpack the new files yet, if I don't get called into work tomorrow I can do it then)

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'm thinking about adding another color option. I keep seeing previews for Suicide Squad and can't get Harley Quinn out of my head.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
All good! I'm still having to fit-to manually but that's probably a 4.8 quirk. All the problems I found previously have been fixed by the smoothing and collision...that smoothing and collisiion just needs tweaking in some extreme poses. Well done!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay I have had several people tell me that clothes do not load onto Dawn they must be manually fit to her. I can't work on this until tomorrow night. I think I know where to look and how to fix it. I'll keep you all posted.

Lorraine

Glad it wasn't only me, I thought I MUST have done something wrong ;) I always blame myself in these situations, years of conditioning!

Lorraine

And once again I cannot do anymore testing, my mobo threw a wobbly last night and I must get a new one. Sigh.