• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I’m about to put out a call for beta testers for this outfit for Dawn and Sora. It is DazStudio only. I’ve just about taken it as far as I can, I’m may need to add a few adjustment morphs. A little more weight map adjusting to do on the skirt. I think it’s about 98.½% ready for beta. Target release for beta is a week from today; could be sooner or later? Working as fast as we can but we only have a few hours to create content on the weekends. If you want to be a tester, let me know either here in the thread or in sitemail here and I’ll get you a link to the files as soon as they are ready. The surface settings were set up for 3delight but I think they look great with Iray. This is an Iray render.

Currently there is only one texture option, inspired by Hivewire’s signature logo colors from this website. I’m going to create one more texture to go with the outfit, undecided on the second color option but I’m leaning towards Joker inspired purples.

I’m hoping someone reading will be inspired to create texture add-on sets for this outfit.

Thanks for reading,

Art_of_Mind

SC[1].jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Cute outfit AoM. Unfortunately, I don't use the latest version of DS, so can't test for you.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
This is a great outfit, AoM! I could test it for you, I'm a DS 3DL user as have not got in to iray.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So cute.

I have 4.8 and use Iray (and can use 3DL). I have Dawn but not Sora.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I will gladly accommodate some uniform color requests,
so far it is the two seen here and I'm working on a purple - not yet finished.

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Textures now finished. This will be the last texture option that will pack with this outfit (3) total all seen on this page.

Here is the last one.

Purple.png

So far on track to get this out to you all this weekend.
Just need to add a few more morphs and a little more weight map brush work.
At some point I just got to stop because I could spend a hundred more years adding morphs and making adjustments.

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Will you all hate me if I delay this another week?
I just want it to be as finished and error free as I can possible make it before handing it out.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes!

haha just kidding, of course its better to try and fix things if you know about them before people test :D