• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yes!

haha just kidding, of course its better to try and fix things if you know about them before people test :D

I was just going over the checklist and noticed that all the morphs in the parameters tab are not in the shaping tab. Minor setback. I'll figure it out; this is my first clothing product. Please bare with me, everything else seems, with lots of hope, ready to go.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Sincerest Thanks

I am grateful for the interest in the beta team lining up and don’t want to loose my audience, but don’t want to disappoint them either.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Beta safe than sorry (sorry, couldn't help myself, :whistling:). I'm also very sorry, I am going to have to pull out of the beta testing, AoM, my generator has packed a sad and so I can't run my computer. Am suffering extreme render withdrawal symptoms at the mo.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yes, great. Thank you, you are in!

I just need a bit more time. Honestly can't do any 3d work during the week. I have to wait til the weekend.
I'll do my best to have this packed up and ready for testers this coming Sunday!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Sorry it is taking so long. Life likes to keep me busy. Great news though, as long as nothing comes up, I'm in for most of the day and I'll try to wrap this up (hopefully today) and then sleep on it and double check things in the morning and have it ready for you all tomorrow afternoon.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
bad news,
major setback
I've tried several times over and I thought I had everything working. When I load the clothes into the scene tab, just the clothing alone the morphs all show up in both the scene tab and the parameters tab; so I thought I had everything fixed and working. But I just now noticed that when I load the clothing onto Dawn everything dissapears from the shaping tab; all the morphs are still listed in the parameters tab but suddenly dissapear from the shaping tab even though they were all just there. I was about to make the thumbnails images for everything and write the product list file, I thought that was all I had left to do then this happend. I feel really sick, upset with this. Tomorrow I got a lot of things to do and don't know how much time I can invest tomorrow but I'm done for the night. I'm really sorry. If someone can offer advice on what I'm doing wrong I'll gladly accept.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Have you save the morphs? Do you have a saved scene file?

I have several saved scene files but it is save as> support asset> figure/prop asset
I tried save as> support asset> morph asset but didnt notice anything. I could tell DS was saving writing things but I don't know where that stuff went or what it did, nowhere that I can see.
But I have the clothing saved as figure prop assets. Click on them and they load onto Dawn if she is selected.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Can you post some screenshots of what's happening? Look in your data folder under your name are the morphs inside the folders for the outfits? If the morphs have saved correctly they should be there.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
morphs are listed in the shaping tab but as soon as the clothing item loads onto dawn the vanish

after.JPG

before.JPG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The morphs I can see there are to replace the autofit morphs and should be under 03_Hidden.

Can you show me a screen shot of the folder where they are in the data folder?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...okay they are definitely in the right folder. Without looking at the file I'm at a loss to suggest what to try.