• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The only pink is magenta (hot pink or fluro), I can't stand baby pink and the only other pinks I like are dusty pinks that are almost grey :)

Actually AOM pink/green combo is pretty much my logo colours :p I might have to render that one and add my logo in the middle of the diamond :)

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
haha Lorraine, I can't find a pic of that one (I lost everything last year that was on my computer AND backup NAS :() but I did start loading some onto my Pinterest page: My Hair feel free to take a look at all the craziness and laugh if you want to :D one of the pix shows the fluro green (and yes, it did glow under blacklight) but its with a darker green, I did have it with hot pink at one stage. (I'd put the pic here only they are pretty big and I don't want to take up AOM's thread :p feel free to comment on your anchorage thread tho)

That was a surprise, I didn't know you were a model. Great stuff.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
colors lifted from the web,

8278[1].png

color-palette-shutler2[1].jpg

047b85ec8cab559dd84c09007c3a485e[1].jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I have over a dozen combinations I didn't add to the set. The only reason I'm sharing that one now is because of what you wrote about your logo.. The pink I'm using is not really a pink, it is more a purple based fuchsia.

The only pink is magenta (hot pink or fluro), I can't stand baby pink and the only other pinks I like are dusty pinks that are almost grey :)

Actually AOM pink/green combo is pretty much my logo colours :p I might have to render that one and add my logo in the middle of the diamond :)

You all have those colors already but that color scheme didn't make the cut. You're a clever one, I know from your earlier posts that you know how to browse into the texture folder and assemble the textures however you want them. If you want to copy that scheme and use it, go for it.

plant.JPG

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
A better look at Amethyst Hour and why I just shared it.
It is the three colors to the left showing a nice blend of a dark purple stepping down to a light purplish-pink.

047b85ec8cab559dd84c09007c3a485e[2].jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
haha Lorraine, I can't find a pic of that one (I lost everything last year that was on my computer AND backup NAS :() but I did start loading some onto my Pinterest page: My Hair feel free to take a look at all the craziness and laugh if you want to :D one of the pix shows the fluro green (and yes, it did glow under blacklight) but its with a darker green, I did have it with hot pink at one stage. (I'd put the pic here only they are pretty big and I don't want to take up AOM's thread :p feel free to comment on your anchorage thread tho)
I don't have (or have no use for) an account at Pinterest, so couldn't readily see them all, but that's an amazing collection of hair colors. :D

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I need some feedback please. I can add the hair bow to the set as a prop that the user could parent to hair. Thoughts please. If I do it do any of you have time to test it?

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay, I think this is my last post in this thread, I think I'm going t wrap it up here. I think everyone is good and no more issues with the clothes.
I deleted one image a few posts back showing an alt color setting I almost used, I deleted the image for just in case in the future someone finds this thread then buys the outfit expecting to find that color option because I showed it here.. so I deleted it to avoid possibly confusing customers.

About the bow. I've looked it over and played with it I feel that it needs to be either rigged with movement or have a bunch of morphs or both. It's a lot of work I'm willing to do but just don't have time for it right now.. so this product I'm calling done, the bow could be a future product.

I want to thank all of you again for testing and helping me finish this thing up and getting it ready for Dawn/Sora and the Hive.
I hope to have more beta threads in the near future and hope you all join in again, it was a lot of fun!
Good deal I hope?

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay I know I signed off of the thread but I just finished the promo for the pink and green and since that outfit is on this page and I've got the lighting right on the promo I wanted to share it.
and now I'll leave it alone..
thanks again,

10.png