• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's more for smart content from memory. As long as it's fitted to Dawn when you save it should be okay. That dialogue box is what tells DS where things go in categories and smart content and iirc it's when you select Dawn means that smart content will show your outfit.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes it is good to select it but might not solve the problem Art of Mind was having. I always fill them in except for the third one as I'm not sure what it does.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
well,
I got carried away again. Along with the (I hope!) fix. I added two more color options. I wanted Harley Quinn colors, like I'm seeing in the new movie prieviews, she is wearing blue and red.
and then just to be fair, I added a black and gold outfit like batman, had Michael Keeton's colors in mind. I'm stopping right there, the more I do the harder the promo renders are going to be.

Upload and messages going out soon with what I hope is the final version.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Before installing the new content please delete the old content. I think the only thing that is important that you delete is the data files, I updated them.
\data\Art_of_Mind\Spirit Champion

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
pink and green rendered

pink n green.jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all.
I've got the lights turned up pretty bright with the pink render. I'll re-render it tomorrow with normal lighting and see if you think it looks better.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha Lorraine, I can't find a pic of that one (I lost everything last year that was on my computer AND backup NAS :() but I did start loading some onto my Pinterest page: My Hair feel free to take a look at all the craziness and laugh if you want to :D one of the pix shows the fluro green (and yes, it did glow under blacklight) but its with a darker green, I did have it with hot pink at one stage. (I'd put the pic here only they are pretty big and I don't want to take up AOM's thread :p feel free to comment on your anchorage thread tho)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've had purple but never gone quite that bright mainly due to work considerations though. It's not the bright so much as the colour combination I think for me I'm not really a fan of pink in any of its shades.