• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DS outfit for Dawn and Sora

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay before you all kill me. I wasted a lot of time yesterday trying to fix something that was not broken. Because of that it set me back. I had lots to do today here in the home, yard work – caring for animals – housework; sorry to make excuses but life keeps me busy. Since I woke up this morning this is the first time I got to sit down. I’m afraid to say it will not be ready tonight.
Now you can kill me! then please resuscitate me and give me another chance.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
okay, update, I think (hope) it's finished now.
I spent today doing what I wanted to do last weekend. I'm going to sleep, double check it tomorrow, then zip it up and start sending out pm's for the beta testers. Sorry for the delay.
I'm doing the hard part now, writing the full list of everything for the read ReadMe file. Probably not, but is there a script or program that can write the ReadMe for me?
When I finish the ReadMe. then comes the hardest part, promo renders.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Just finished!!
at least finished until you all tell me what needs to be fixed (insert smiley with face burried in hands)

I'm just going to go ahead and message everyone that has replied to this thread. If you can't beta now, it's okay. Pendraia I'm not sure if is interested in testing or not but is getting a finished copy anyway as if it were not for the teachings of Pendraia this product would not be where it is; and Pendraia promised me 10 minutes at the end of the day with the lego if I could remain focused and get my work done.

messages going out soon

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: :bounce:
Thanks Art of Mind, I can have a quick look but I need to try and finish some of my own projects which have been driving me silly. Weight mapping can be very annoying at times.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
:rofl: :bounce:
Thanks Art of Mind, I can have a quick look but I need to try and finish some of my own projects which have been driving me silly. Weight mapping can be very annoying at times.

Yes weight mapping, I could spend 20 more years on it making it better but at some point I got to let it go. I'm not sure it is even possible to get perfect weight mapping?
also to the beta testers, you will find the Beta Checklist inside the content folder..

!!Checklist.PNG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You may be right. I've been trying to weight map the trousers and shorts for Diva that Traci made but they are having issues around the crutch area. If I get it right for one pose it goes stupid in other poses. Not sure what I'm going to do there so I'm taking a break from it while I think it over.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Deidre for Diva Spirti champion 2.jpg
Another one with a more extreme pose...I have used smoothing on the outfit but considering that diva is an extreme morph if it works on her it should work on other Dawn morphs