• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Ivory Elephant

Adventurous
Here are a few Mega Tuskers from India and Sri Lanka
6cbb077262202c5cde72399577c0637d.jpg
37383705_81ec2f7e98_o.jpg
4976397444_1aaa6d9afa_b.jpg
43688629222_1ffdfb96c2_k.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, he looks like he's growing moss all over his body. Talk about nature providing itself with ways to hide from predators.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is where they would be, so apparently no. :)

I believe in another thread it was stated that the mule deer buck was next on the list. I have not heard much lately about the elephant.

Yeah, unfortunately we're behind the eight ball on several projects. The problem is that I can model, shape and morph the animals, hair or whatever in a much quicker time frame than the rigging. Add to that the converting to Poser and Studio, and then there is the map work and imagery to be done.

I've lost track of Eli actually. I believe Chuck had the rigging for Poser done looooong ago, but it got hung up with converting to Studio.