1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Ohhhhh, do I see a new avatar coming in the near future? :D

2. Yes you will

3. Miss B

4. Found some more handsome Boys

Attached Files:

Pendraia likes this.
  5. Miss B

Wow, talk about different. I like that blue one.

6. I think that was just the camera filter. But I have seen almost black skinned elephant before.

7. So excited about this one... Once this one is out I will post up some horded renders I have been waiting to share. Just needed the right model.

8. Miss B Look at this gorgeous girl!! Like I said beautiful black skinned elephants!!!:bounce:

Attached Files:

9. Miss B

Amazing. I never would've thought there were elephants with such dark skins.

10. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Yeah, nice stuff. Just need to get some added maps huh?

Miss B likes this.
  11. I know i had mentioned before, but i think a good female elephant morph would be really nice.

12. Robert Hintz

Robert Hintz Inspired

If the elephant is an Asian elephant, the morph's necessary.

13. That morph would be relatively easy too, just extending the chest out with a breast morph and you have a female elephant.

14. I know they are African Females but just to give an idea for the morph if it ever happans.

Attached Files:

15. Something for Eli to wear around the neck. I own a few of these bells.

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  16. Any more updates?

17. Robert Hintz

Robert Hintz Inspired

Are there any more updates? It's been a month since someone's asked that question

18. Chris

Great idea. I'll have to see if I have the geometry to incorporate this morph.

19. Chris

Sorry Robert, and Ivory Elephant. So significant updates on moving the Elephant forward. We have the very talented Charles Taylor that has rigged this Elephant for Poser. But... we need our Paul Lessard to check the rigging, and also at least look into making the rig for DAZ Studio as well.

As of right now, Paul has been fixing issues with our HiveWire Big Dog in Poser that happened with our initial scaling challenges. Those are fixed now. Now Paul is working on our HiveWire Puppy as well as Sparky's newborn puppy, then he'll move to our English Bull Dog before working on any other animal.

Thank you for your kind patience dear people. I have so, so many animals worked up and are in line for rigging and maps. And I'm waiting too.

20. Still can't wait to see what Sparky comes up with for the different textures.