WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Ivory Elephant

Ivory Elephant Enthusiast

]Yeah, unfortunately we're behind the eight ball on several projects. The problem is that I can model, shape and morph the animals, hair or whatever in a much quicker time frame than the rigging. Add to that the converting to Poser and Studio, and then there is the map work and imagery to be done. I've lost track of Eli actually. I believe Chuck had the rigging for Poser done looooong ago, but it got hung up with converting to Studio.[/QUOTE]

Lovely, looks Like I will be waiting awhile for this one....

2. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Lovely, looks Like I will be waiting awhile for this one....[/QUOTE]

Man, I'm so sorry. I just don't have the full bag of tricks for any given product, not like Ken Gilliland does.

3. 3wComics

3wComics Brilliant Contributing Artist

Wish I could help, but it's all I can do to get my own tiny little projects done. o_O

4. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Ambitious HW3D Exclusive Artist

;)
    The one trick I don't have is enough time and energy to do all the projects I want to do

5. Sparky

Sparky Monster Maker Contributing Artist

Actually, you asked me to do the Studio rigging. I finished an alpha version of it and sent it along for feedback, around the time I started working on the bulldog. I was told the dog projects should be given priority, and never heard back about the elephant. Seems like those files were lost, maybe? Should I resend the files, or is someone else on this now?

WIP02.png

Ivory Elephant, Chris and Rae134 like this.
  6. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Great to see you back Sparky. So sorry for the things that have had to draw your attention elsewhere. But then, that's life.

Great render here. Would be nice to get this going again for sure, and get it over the finish line and on the store. No one else is working on our Eli. Maybe send files again to Lisa, Paul and me.

7. Ivory Elephant

Ivory Elephant Enthusiast

Welcome back Sparky!!! Can't wait to see what beautiful things you come up with.