• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I remember Kevin Spacey from The Usual Suspects, Se7en and the House of Cards series I had watched through Netflix.

I don't recall what else I might have seen him in over the years. I always liked him as an actor, but haven't seen him in anything in a long time.

eclark1894

Visionary
I know right. Guess he added the extra creep factor which really made the movie good.

His favorite movies of mine are The Usual Suspects and K-Pax. Hmm I just looked him up he's acting again looks like. Figured he would be black balled forever.
My favorite movie of his was "Beyond the Sea". The bio-pic of Bobby Darin. I heard he really did the singing in that movie, so I can't deny that he's talented. Just thought of another of his movies where he was a bit of a creep, "American Beauty".

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My favorite movie of his was "Beyond the Sea". The bio-pic of Bobby Darin. I heard he really did the singing in that movie, so I can't deny that he's talented. Just thought of another of his movies where he was a bit of a creep, "American Beauty".
He definitely has the creep factor which makes his acting all the more intriguing. Guess we know why now.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Who would have guessed Bryan Cranston would become the amazing actor he is today. He shows a lot of comedic talent in Malcolm but in Breaking Bad he's amazing as a drama (not sure of the word) actor. It's like his emotions are right on the surface. Kevin Spacey used to be my favorite actor - I appreciated he kept his personal life away from his art. He also has such a subtleness about him. But with all the drama surrounding Spacey and him being such a sleeze, it's now Bryan Cranston.
Everyone says that comedy is much harder to do than drama. Well, actors do, anyway.. I believe it. It takes a certain sensibility, and a certain sense of timing.

Dana

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Everyone says that comedy is much harder to do than drama. Well, actors do, anyway.. I believe it. It takes a certain sensibility, and a certain sense of timing.

Dana
Have you watched Breaking Bad? He's genius in that.

eclark1894

Visionary
I do agree , you don't need much for a drama .. , I did not saw a good comedy in years.
Believe it or not, I got pretty hooked on Meg Ryan Romantic Comedies back in the 90s. Of course, I was also into writing scripts in the 90s (one of the reasons I had for actually getting into Poser.), so I was also studying how to do them. Shakespeare was a good comedy writer.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Believe it or not, I got pretty hooked on Meg Ryan Romantic Comedies back in the 90s. Of course, I was also into writing scripts in the 90s (one of the reasons I had for actually getting into Poser.), so I was also studying how to do them. Shakespeare was a good comedy writer.
You know what , comedies from the 90s was great , now everything offending everyone and modern comedy is death, because people lost the ability to lough from themselves... boooooorrriiinnngg !

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey, I remember that show! Haven't seen it in decades. I remember that it was supposed to be based on an actual train Engineer! An interesting bit of trivia though about the train... It has appeared in more movies and tv productions than any other locomotive or actor for that part. It was the train in The Wild Wild West, Tales of Wells Fargo, Petticoat Junction, Back to The Future III, and High Noon, just to name a few.
It's known as the Sierra No.3 and the last time Wikipedia says it was used in a movie or tv show was in 1996.

1626778351884.png

eclark1894

Visionary
So, I been sitting around the house watching tv and it's been mostly streaming channels, although, sometimes I still tune into the broadcast channels. So today, I was watching a movie from 1992 called "My Cousin Vinny". Starred Joe Pesci, Ralph Macchio and Morisa Tormei. Wow, it's like I fell back in time with those scenes of Alabama. Reminded me of going to the beach in the more rural parts of North Carolina.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So, I been sitting around the house watching tv and it's been mostly streaming channels, although, sometimes I still tune into the broadcast channels. So today, I was watching a movie from 1992 called "My Cousin Vinny". Starred Joe Pesci, Ralph Macchio and Morisa Tormei. Wow, it's like I fell back in time with those scenes of Alabama. Reminded me of going to the beach in the more rural parts of North Carolina.
Great movie! Morisa Tormei really shines in it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I remember that show. Didn't watch it regularly, but always got a laugh or two from it when I did.

eclark1894

Visionary
It's hard to believe she is in her 50s, now, playing Peter Parker's Aunt May in Spiderman.
I find this hilarious every time I think about it, because I can't for the life of me, figure out WHY they thought of Marisa Tormei to play May Parker in Spider man.
This is the character's look in the comics:
1629385184606.png
And this Is Tormei:
1629385358004.png