• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Evil Tail! Evil, evil Tail! :D

KittenEvilTail01.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It's been a while since I kept you all updated but it's been very busy times for us. First there was this election-thing - wich is still continuing untill the men in suits form a coalition of some sorts wich nobody voted for and then the great nagging begins. The my wife became 50 on the 17th of March and we had to celebrate that.
Well, the caravan was our gift to ourselves when I became 50 last year - a bit like for both our 50th birthdays and christmas in between :D
Last but not least, the camping-season starts at the 1th of April and the outside of our spot has to be spotless. Meaning clear up the dead leaves, clean garden paths and finish the big renovations or keep them out of view.
I did do some poser work though, let's see,....uhmmm,...what was I working on....

Ahhh yes, these little critters....
KittenScrathing01.jpg

KittenScrathing02.jpg

I have finished the set so far, now I start to finish them up in DazStudio so they can be tested.
And there is still feeling that there is a part 2 coming on of something I did before....you kow, because little children grow bigger :whistling:

Pose01.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe ......... Love the Scratch pose and Way Cute with the Diva poses too!! I see a Daddy's girl ! LOL my niece sure is one!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What am I up to,...uhmmmm, taking a little break from poses and struggling with textile.
Can you guys guess what dress?!
If I had to guess, I'd say Satira's Clarette Rose dress. If so, are you planning to texture the hat as well?