• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
LOL
Noodles did give us a big scare though. The other day we were just watching TV when all of a sudden Noodles came running into the living room screaming and howling. So we of course jumped up and went to see what scared her so badly, almost thinking she's seen a ghost.
After close inspection we discovered she had been chewing on the wire of the alarmclock and she got shocked, literally. Apparently we didn't hide the wires well enough.
We had hamsters walking around here freely and they couldn't even reach those wires but leave it to a dachshund to get it out. She didn't bite all the way through, just enought to hit the copper with her teeth but there is not enouh strong language to express what I felt that moment.
I thought I died a little.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
THAT is just too scary, Pom! What an awful thing to happen and I am not surprised at your reaction. I do a lot of dogsitting and having something go wrong with one of them is always a big worry. But that! That would send ME screaming as well as the dog. *shudder*

Grunts at Alisa. "Grunt, grunt" ;)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
LOL, Pom, it must be puppy get in trouble season!

I have a rescue pup we've had a couple of months who is finally settling in, but the other day I was at the computer working when it suddenly shut off. Puppy was under my desk at my feet, and she yelped, and power off. Yeah, she bit the plug. That's been her new "trick" lately - unplugging the television. So, she decided to do that with my big surge supressor plug on the computer and it bit her!

Yes, she was OK after both of us suffered from the initial shock from something so dangerous, but she has stopped that game of playing with plugs now. Thank goodness!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, yikes, Pom & Glitterati!! That's seriously scary..for pup and you!

Grunts at Alisa. "Grunt, grunt" ;)

LOL, ok, maybe I SHOULDN'T have been referring to Noodles!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Glitterati, mabe they are related LOL
Noodles is fine, I wasn't, I was bordering on a nervous breakdown and my partner was hyperventilating. I do hope she got a big enough scare to leave wires alone from now on though. We do have a circuit breaker in our central fuse box, we got a whole new fuse-box actually after years of nagging so I'm happy with that.
Noodles is five months old and a hand full, it's like a human toddler. I can not turn my back for a second.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Glitterati, mabe they are related LOL
Noodles is fine, I wasn't, I was bordering on a nervous breakdown and my partner was hyperventilating. I do hope she got a big enough scare to leave wires alone from now on though. We do have a circuit breaker in our central fuse box, we got a whole new fuse-box actually after years of nagging so I'm happy with that.
Noodles is five months old and a hand full, it's like a human toddler. I can not turn my back for a second.

LOL, perhaps they are related. I think mine was as discombobulated as I was though. She was NOT happy.

We're not sure of her age, though she is young. She was taken into a vet after being hit by a car and they needed someone to adopt her to sponsor her medical needs.

She's a very sweet puppy and I'm very happy we got her - as long as that little plug trick stops. LOL!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have plastic containers lining the edge of the sink and counter. Tsuki has decided that the kitchen sink is great fun to explore. Hopefully, when her water fountain arrives, that will appeal to her far more than the kitchen sink.

I'd have been freaked out too Pom! I turned off the surge protector by the couch yesterday when I left for work. She's been nibbling at the cell phone and Kindle cords that are plugged in there. Hopefully, she will grow out of that sooner rather than later! So far, those seem to be the only cords that attract her. So I probably should wrap them up and set them out of the way when they aren't in use. First kitten I've had that thought electric cords were toys.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh Tsuki's going to have her very own water fountain? Kewl. ;)

Packing up the cords and getting them out of her reach will be a good move.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh...that is scary!
@Satira, my cat likes water and will even sit in the trough with the tap running. She'll bat the water and then use that paw to clean herself.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
She has figured out that water comes out of the faucet in the bathroom, so now when I'm in there, she jumps on the counter and wants me to turn the water on. It was funny the first time she tried drinking the trickling water. She kept sticking her nose in the water and sneezing. She's now figured out how to drink without getting water in her nose.

She will bat at the water, but then shakes her paw because she's not entirely sure she likes getting her paw wet.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, in my browsing for inspiration of course I came across those celestial cute and sometimes misschievous cherubs so I'm working on some poses that could be suitable for that. Maybe with a little xtra thingy if I can make something work that I have in mind but I'm not saying anything about that yet. :sneaky:

For now a little teaser will have to do

LittleCherub.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute...that harp wouldn't be the extra thingy would it? It certainly looks good! Are those wings from Rendo?

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Pendraia, no, it's not the harp. I couldn't model such an instrument if my life depended on it. It's a freebie I picked up somewhere.

The Wings are from rendo, they are made by Fabiana, they are called DarkHeaven Wings.
I have her store on speeddial in my browser LOL