• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Posing the braid;.....

LMBPose02B.jpg

LMBPose03.jpg

LMBPose03A.jpg

LMBPose04.jpg

YES!!! One thing I haven't quite figured out how to do yet. :)

Hope you like these. :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'm assuming that the poses would work for the V4 version as well? I'd assume that the bones in the braid are pretty much the same?

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I also have the Dragonbraid. Lovely hairstyle, and yes, posing it for anything besides default or the dance poses (which I have), is a colossal pain....I'm sure these new poses, which look practical, will be appreciated by a lot of people.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I'm assuming that the poses would work for the V4 version as well? I'd assume that the bones in the braid are pretty much the same?

I don't have the V4 version but I guess it would work. It would need tweaking though.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I also have the Dragonbraid. Lovely hairstyle, and yes, posing it for anything besides default or the dance poses (which I have), is a colossal pain....I'm sure these new poses, which look practical, will be appreciated by a lot of people.

I don't really mind but I have this weird thing with tails and braids. It all got started with Scampixie Pranx when I did the ABC-poses. After 26 different poses with the tail I was hooked.
Hope Hivewire will release a snake someday, that would really get me going ROFLOL

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Hope Hivewire will release a snake someday, that would really get me going ROFLOL
I did a texture freebie for what was the free Daz serpant at the time....only I made it into a children's toy, and the picture had some entertaining poses that snakes do NOT get into. Too bad I didn't include the poses, several people asked for them!
(This item is on ShareCG, if anyone is curious: Toy Python for Daz Morphing Python - DAZ Studio - ShareCG)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't have the V4 version but I guess it would work. It would need tweaking though.
I suspect you're right about tweaking because V4's body, especially her shoulders, are quite different.

Ohhhhh, now that I'd like. I can see it now . . . a looooong python twirled around and around and around, and then it's upper body and head sticking straight up, just waiting to strike. :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
A snake with snake poses would be welcome. I've got Dinoraul's Titanaboa and Sickleyield's Constrictor, and hardly ever use them because posing is an unmitigated pain.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have DAZ's Morphing Python, but haven't used it in years, though mostly because I've forgotten about it.