• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Started working on a set of duo poses for Diva & the Puppy.
The first 2 poses of Diva carrying the Puppy are a bit time consuming. Mainly it's the hands and fingers, as usual but I think they start looking nice.

CarryPose 01

DuoPose01B.jpg

DuoPose01C.jpg

CarryPose02

DuoPose02.jpg

Janet

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Can't wait to see how these turn out! What poses you do, we all know they will turn out fantastic!

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
First duo-pose is finished to my liking. Will be back on it next monday.
We will be at our caravan due to the fact all the trees of the forest decided to drop their leaves in our little garden last fall and we will have to clean it up LOL

DuoPose01D.jpg

DuoPose01E.jpg

The second pose is a bit more troublesome because of the positioning of the hands so that's why I will leave it be for a day or two.

Hugz

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Really cute,and very well done pose work. Very human with life-like connection.

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Working on some poses for DazStudio. Since the leash is for Daz only, so will these poses for the Leash & Diva.
The poses will be based on the DogStrut poses I allready have in store.
Don't know if Diva will be able to control the dog though.

OnALeash01.jpg

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Working on the duo-poses for Father&Child vol. 2

Pose05.jpg

I remember I started these Duo-Poses way back when for Michael 4 & Kids4 and they are inspired by my own relationship with my father - who passed away many moons ago. One of my favorite memories is him being the first man in my life who "taught" me to dance.
It became an important pose for me to create and now I'm converting it to Dusk & Diva.
The feedback I have received from people so far has been one of recognition, both from the fathers as the daughters. So I think this is a universal thing, dancing on your father's feet.....

Pose04.jpg

Last edited: