• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Playing with DazStudio in the weekend, something for G8Female and a SweetDeal maybe :D

InStylePose02.jpg

G8FAdRandom01.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Can't wait to see how these turn out! What poses you do, we all know they will turn out fantastic!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
First duo-pose is finished to my liking. Will be back on it next monday.
We will be at our caravan due to the fact all the trees of the forest decided to drop their leaves in our little garden last fall and we will have to clean it up LOL

DuoPose01D.jpg

DuoPose01E.jpg

The second pose is a bit more troublesome because of the positioning of the hands so that's why I will leave it be for a day or two.

Hugz

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Really cute,and very well done pose work. Very human with life-like connection.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Working on the duo-poses for Father&Child vol. 2

Pose05.jpg

I remember I started these Duo-Poses way back when for Michael 4 & Kids4 and they are inspired by my own relationship with my father - who passed away many moons ago. One of my favorite memories is him being the first man in my life who "taught" me to dance.
It became an important pose for me to create and now I'm converting it to Dusk & Diva.
The feedback I have received from people so far has been one of recognition, both from the fathers as the daughters. So I think this is a universal thing, dancing on your father's feet.....

Pose04.jpg

Last edited: