• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hey Pom, nice that you're doing some poses for Genesis 3. Do you know that there are some pose converters available at Daz for converting poses from Genesis 2 to Genesis 3 that also work using the Hivewire figures. Once converted they need some fine tuning(mainly the hands and placement in space) I converted all my Dawn poses to Genesis 3 when it first came out.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
They should convert poses you've already done for Dawn and Dusk to Genesis 3. Have you tried the one you have?

IIRC there is one that goes from Genesis 3 to Genesis 2 which I think would work to convert from Genesis 3 to Dawn but haven't tried it so can't guarantee that it would.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I will give it a try, for the single poses that might be very helpfull but the duo-poses are going to need some serious tweaking though. I have various things I'm working on at the moment.
Meantime, Dawn is using her time very usefull, as she's working out.

ATGPose01.jpg

As always my head floods with idea's. I usually set them up to start and make a "to-do list" so when my brain suddenly runs on empty and blocks I have this list of stuff I can work on untill my muse decides to honor me with a visit again.
I got Dawn some training equipment to play with, I hear Dusk wants to give it a go aswell :D:D:D

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
While waiting for a certain "dog" to arrive I'm focusing on two sets,...welllll, maybe three or four. But one large set that will include poses for Diva. Once upon a looooong moon ago I did some poses for Kids4 and I thought I might use those as inspiration for Diva.

The Alphabet is the first, the last and the only thing I ever modelled and I will release that as a freebie some time in the future but for now they are the reference to wich I create the poses.

DDivaSingle01.jpg

DDivaSingle01A.jpg

The "L" for Look.
This is going to be a long term project though.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
You know Pom, I was thinking about Dawn's training gear when I saw your first couple of new poses yesterday. ;)

You have to be patient with me on those poses,....though I use to do dance myself - ballroom, jazz and yes, even the odd ballet - once upon oohhh a century ago, I absolutely do NOT do fitness at all. The only time I would run is when a wolf is chasing me. Or climb a tree when a wild boar is looking to charge, wich is possible down here.