• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What I worked on today

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
.....I like the brown, and the size is 8 1/2. ;) Not sure how that translates to British shoe sizes however.

That's a size 6 in Ireland and the UK. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I think I will remake the video as that one is too low quality. I'm not too familiar with bit rates so I'll remake it and have both left and right boots in so I can show off the details on the bottom of one sole. It's snowing today and school is off for a few days :) so I will have time to spare for this.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I've been watching... awesome work.. makes one feel like getting ZBrush and having a go at modeling

but the cost soon takes that feeling away lol

:wow: :flower02:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I had the trial version of it, but didn't have the time to properly devote to it and it expired before I could ever really use it.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I had the trial version of it, but didn't have the time to properly devote to it and it expired before I could ever really use it.

That's a pity as it would be ideal for the stuff you produce. Why not get the trial again and put some time into it? Some of us here could help you out if you need it.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That's a pity as it would be ideal for the stuff you produce. Why not get the trial again and put some time into it? Some of us here could help you out if you need it.
It's a nice thought, but the trial version needs internet to work, and I am always out to sea. We have internet on the ship, but we can't connect our own devices to it. I am using a computer in a lounge on the ship. We can't download or upload anything on it. That's why I ran out of time with the last trial version.

Hornet3d

Wise
I upgraded from the student version to the full ZBrush last year. For me it was well worth saving up for because I can do almost everything in ZBrush alone.

As you are a student who clearly has the skills to make full use of the program it was certainly worth saving up for, as evidenced by the what you are producing. The only upgrades available in my younger days were to pencil and paper from chalkboard so that ship has sailed for me but I love seeing what you are creating. On the plus side, with my reduced capacity for learning, Poser stretches me enough even though I am only scratching the surface. Not that I am complaining mind, there are benefits to being this old, he says as he looks at his car insurance quote for the coming year.

Dylan

Eager
Nice video Bonnie. I've looked at some other boot videos on Youtube and I think it's fair to say the boots you made are every bit as good as the best of them.