• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

What I worked on today

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Take a look at what is in store and don't do anything like them :p (he has a few boot options already so unless you want to dirty/wrinkle the ones you made for Dawn I'd do something different to boots.)

Glitterati has some dress shoes in her Tuxedo pack but you could do a different style of dress shoe so he has options. Or a really sweet pair of runners would be cool too.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
.....Glitterati has some dress shoes in her Tuxedo pack but you could do a different style of dress shoe so he has options. Or a really sweet pair of runners would be cool too.
I went through the store and Dusk doesn't have too many shoe options there, so I'll make shoes for him that haven't already been made.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Here is a screenshot of the dress, bow, hat parts and the morphed girl after GoZing from ZBrush to Poser. The hard work is all done, all I have to do is apply the texture and normal maps and do a proper render via the Octane plugin for Poser. I'll save all that for tomorrow. This session got me through a sleepless couple of hours, now I can go back to bed. :sleep:

hatgirl3.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I'm glad someone got sleep that night ;) as here I am again wide awake at 1.30am!
You could always read some US Navy manuals. They used to put me right to sleep... I have several of them in my documents because I still need them for work if you want one... ;)