• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire3D

Administrator
Welcome to HiveWire 3D and thank you for joining our swarm!

We're here because we understand the many challenges of the current 3D market. We're working to provide a balanced spectrum of 3D tools and resources via our online store, community driven forums and art galleries to empower 3D enthusiasts to achieve success by doing what they love to do - make art.

The Future of this Community will be Decided by YOU!

We want our store, forums, and galleries to be family-friendly places where everyone feels welcome, but it's up to you. While we can provide guidelines and rules, ultimately, a comfortable environment will be the product of your actions and behavior one towards another. We will encourage positive interactions and have little tolerance for negative treatment of others.

Who are we?

We're a group of unique individuals with a common passion for 3D art who believe there is a way to create a sustainable online community that encourages, fosters and supports 3D artists and their work. With over a decade in the 3D industry and a combination of 50+ years experience, we set out to create a platform for artists by outlining what we feel are the most essential foundational building blocks for our community.

HiveWire 3D Guiding Principles

We create: We are innovative and we strive to break paradigms in order to do things the right way; not just the way they've been done in the past. We create what we know is right from the beginning.

We collaborate: We are first and foremost: a team. We work together, accept input, and give input when needed in order to do what is best for the company as a whole and not just what's best for one individual.

We communicate: We are honest and straightforward with each other and our community. We don't make promises we can't keep and we don't hide behind a corporate mentality. We are personal as well as professional.

We commit: We are committed to ourselves and our community to deliver the best possible content and user experience. We succeed together. We learn from our mistakes and we do our best to correct them.

We care: We understand this is a people business and we care about each individual on our team and in our community. We understand respect must be given in order to be received and we act accordingly.Please join with us in building a strong sense of community where everyone can safely participate and have fun!

Please check out our FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | HiveWire 3D Community forum for information and tutorials on how to participate in the community.

:bee::beehive::bee:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay, we are back!! Welcome to everyone old and new who is joining us on this journey of developing our creativity...

And in case it was missed earlier...Yay, we're back!!! :bounce::bee::bee::bee::beehive::grouphug::happydance::happyflip::inverted:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Waves at Niclas...welcome back, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your renders.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So glad to see the "welcome thread" getting filled up with welcomes! LOL

:welcome:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome AND welcome back from me, too!

There are all sorts of virtual munchies and drinks, so grab a cushion and make yourselves comfy!

Welcome back, Niclas

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Welcome back everyone...so good to see 'familiar faces' popping up everywhere on here :)

I am so happy these forums are back. This is a safe place to ask questions for me and really the best community I have found.

McGyver

Energetic
Hello everybody! Do I have to reintroduce myself or are rumors, innuendo and painful memories good enough?
I missed you all and I'm glad the HiveWire3D forums are back.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Darryl, & McG (Not leaving anyone out - some folks I've welcomed back elsewhere ;))

Hello everybody! Do I have to reintroduce myself or are rumors, innuendo and painful memories good enough?
I missed you all and I'm glad the HiveWire3D forums are back.
soooo many rumors and innuendo...and yes, painful memories from my stomach hurting from laughing so hard. :)

We've missed you, too! Everyone.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome back Darryl and McGyver!

McGyver, you were missed...we're glad you're back!

Psst: Make sure you're not drinking coffee while reading his posts...Coffee splatters make it harder to read your monitor screen.