• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Seebee, welcome to the HiveWire forums. :)

I, and another member, JOdel, were regular members at Faerie Wylde, but they are currently in the process of updating their forum software. Hopefully they'll get it done sooner rather than later.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
My goodness so many new faces here! Where have I been?!?!

:welcome: to the :beehive: NewBees! We are so glad you're here!

So I came up with a system to help me to ensure that I personally welcome each new member here as it is my intention to do. I am human and things happen and I miss welcoming people. If I have missed you, I am sorry.

So what I decided to do from now on is click on every member name until the little box comes up. Then click on "follow". Then go to the Welcome thread (this one) to officially welcome you and express my gratitude for you being here.

I've found a couple new people to follow today! If I have missed following you, please follow me so we can connect.

Enjoy creating everyone!

Rick

Eager
Hi there! Being that I've been away for awhile & I see a lot of new faces here, I just want to welcome you all!!! I know a lot of you are not new, but you are to me. So a sincere welcome! HiveWire is an awesome community, full of really amazing people! It is really great to see how its grown since I've been away. I hope to get to know you all over time. :)