• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*starts chewing and blowing bubbles*

Yeah, but your brain was working better cause I forgot the link
:oops:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
*peels bubblegum popped bubble from face*

I hadn't had any when I wrote that either...but then I've not been getting enough sleep the last few days. Keep waking up really early and can't get back to sleep...

Anyway, hope that helps, Corey!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
image.jpeg

Boat cake ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
*peels bubblegum popped bubble from face*
Geeze, now you're handing out bubble gum? That's one thing I never got into as a kid, chewing gum of any kind.

I hadn't had any when I wrote that either...but then I've not been getting enough sleep the last few days. Keep waking up really early and can't get back to sleep...
I had the same thing the past 2 days. I was actually up and mobile, and online, around 10:00am yesterday. Today I awoke around 7:30 and couldn't fall asleep, probably because I knew I had to get up at 9:00 to eat breakfast and get ready for the gym.

It also didn't help that Daylight Savings Time started today, so I lost an hour sleep because the clocks got moved ahead an hour. ~shakes head~ I much prefer it in the fall when we go back to Standard Time and gain an hour sleep.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Well, for once I'm not tempted, as I'm sitting here munching on chocolate chip cookies. :D

Well I'm tempted :)

Geeze, now you're handing out bubble gum? That's one thing I never got into as a kid, chewing gum of any kind..
It was requested, and we aim to please ;)

I had the same thing the past 2 days. I was actually up and mobile, and online, around 10:00am yesterday. Today I awoke around 7:30 and couldn't fall asleep, probably because I knew I had to get up at 9:00 to eat breakfast and get ready for the gym.

*coughs*

When I say "up early and couldn't get back to sleep" I mean 4 or 5 am, lol!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I tend to get woken up by the light (relative around here in the winters!) so it changes in the summer. Hard thing is to go to sleep early enough!

Lorraine

I get woken up by the light, go "is it morning?!", roll over and go back to sleep. I am world famous in Opua for sleeping when everyone else is awake. No matter what time people ring me they always ask if they woke me ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
*coughs*

When I say "up early and couldn't get back to sleep" I mean 4 or 5 am, lol!
Yes, but when I don't go to sleep until 2:00am, I can't possibly get back up at 4:00 or 5:00am, except for a quick potty break, so 7:00am, for me, is very early. I'm lucky if I'm out of bed before noon most days. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
No matter what time people ring me they always ask if they woke me ;)
With me, they usually ask if I'm still sleeping. I mean really, if I answer the phone, whether or not I was asleep before the phone rang, I can't still be sleeping. ~sheesh~ That's why I turned off the ringer on the phone in the bedroom. I also turned down the volume on that phone because I can't turn off the answering device, so at least if they leave a message, it's too low for me to hear, unless I'm already half awake.

Lorraine

I got a phonecall this morning: ring, ring, it's the Fluffdog's dad, "hello" in a chirpy voice goes I, "you still in bed?!" is the response! Variation on a theme ;)

Seebee

New member here. Hi.
Not sure about the "Welcome Back " threads?
I probably never looked in the past but what is nice to see... for me... is a NEW Poser group.
Reminds me somewhat of a group called "FaeryWylde" or similar.
Anyway, thanks for having me. Mostly 3DSMax Poser and Oculus/Unity.
I use Max and Poser for models and import them into Unity via FBX for my VR goggles!
I am using the DK2 at the moment.
Anyone here interested in Virtual Reality?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive, SeeBee ! This will explain the "welcome back" part if you're interested. We've been around for a few years, but had an ...er...interruption from November to January :). So we have new and not as new folks here ;)

What happened and where we have been ...

but the important part is you're here :)

Look around, ask questions if you have them, and above all, have fun.

Oh, and grab some cookies and cake and tea and coffee or soda or juices..a never ending supply!

:flower02::welcome: