• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

helena

Inspired
New member here says hi to the forum. I read the announcement about the forum resuming, on your FB page. It is prolly just as well I only just registered today, I tried to in November but apparently the forum was already unavailable.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Helena! Welcome to the Hive :) Grab some cookies and coffee or tea or hot chocolate, grab a cushion and relax. Lots to do, lots to see and just about the friendliest bunch of folks you'll find :). Yes, the site went down on Nov 13th so if you were trying to get in then, you couldn't. We're back and will be better than ever!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Helena...quick grab the cookies and save me from myself. I'm trying to be more healthy in my eating habits. Got any celery, capsicum etc over there Alisa?

Dylan

Eager
Welcome aboard Helena. I think the old forums atmosphere of friendliness is already coming through, so you should enjoy it here.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive Helena...quick grab the cookies and save me from myself. I'm trying to be more healthy in my eating habits. Got any celery, capsicum etc over there Alisa?

There's fruit & veggies..;)

But I don't know what capsicum is so I didn't put any out

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Bell peppers...green, red or gold in australia we call them capsicums. Sorry for the confusion...grabs a piece of fruit.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
ooooh, I HATE peppers...so someone will have to put them out if they want them ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I generally only like peppers cooked, especially stuffed bell peppers.

Welcome to the Hive Helena. As everyone's said, make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourself. :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
To all the New-Bees - :welcome:! and to our old friends who found the way here to our new digs - :welcome: back!

It's a pleasure to have you here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive Alicia. Grab a cushion, some refreshments, and join the fun. ;)

Carey

Extraordinary
I am just glad I finally was able to finger out how to sign up for the forums....lol I made certain assumptions, like when I signed up for hivewire I was also signing up for the forums, guess who made what what of U and me...lol Course I still have no idea really what I am doing really what I am doing... How do you properly post something and then how do you know who is responding to what where.. And what the heck is this Album thing all about. I am having fun, meeting new people is always that way for me, course I don't know any one, the fun part is many don't know me or of me...yet....lol

I am here to have fun, learn, have fun learning and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
We're glad you're here, Corey!

The FAQ may help. This forum software is new to all of us, but it's pretty awesome.

*tosses Corey bubble gum in various flavors*