• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Upcoming Operation

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks AOM, I'm having 5min bursts here and there on the computer, still can't handle more than 15mins.
Really hate that I can only lie on my back (I'm more of a side/stomach sleeper) or sit and not much in-between :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just an update for those that don't know. I've been back in hospital since Sat. I have a DVT (blood clot) from groin all the way down left leg. Every time I sit or stand my leg swells to at least twice the size and gets rock hard. I'm hoping that the blood thinner kicks in soon but will most likely be in hospital for Christmas.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. I really hope so too, this pain is the worst I've ever had even more than the surgery :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I commented in another thread, but want to do so here, too.

You poor thing

{{HUGS}}

I hope your family can come to be with you for Christmas, even though it has to be spent in the hospital, and that you are better and back home again FAST!!!

Me195

Extraordinary
I'm very sorry to hear you're still in the hospital and in so much pain. I hope you and your family still have a merry christmas together no matter where you are and your pain takes the holidays off. Get well soon.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys.
Still in pain but manageable. Can walk with help of a walker now but still having trouble getting into bed by myself. Hubby's going to look forward to going to work so I don't bug him :D